TUI FAMILY LIFE Coma Gran
Days here centre on the pool – it’s big and set in a sprawling terrace. There’s a children’s pool next to it, as well as a pool bar. The buffet restaurant has a huge choice at breakfast and dinner, while Friday is paella night. Sports include football and basketball and for children there’s a Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life.
Sports & Activities
- PlaygroundWith a fenced off area especially for the children, there's seating, toys, a large climbing frame with slides and a mini rock climbing wall.
- Soft play area
- Multi-sports court
- Daytime activity programmeDedicated Family Sports & Activity Entertainers are on hand to keep all the family busy with a wide range of games, activities and sports.
- Outdoor fitness area
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurant*For buffet breakfast and dinner head to the buffet restaurant. Plus, there are options for children and show cooking each night.
- Snack bar*Opening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.00-21.00] For light snacks and a wide selection of hot and cold drinks head to the snack bar. Lunch is cooked to order here if you're staying All Inclusive.
- Pool bar
- A la carte restaurant*
- Thea's Coffee Shop*Serving a selection of freshly ground coffees and a range of fresh juices throughout the day.
- Kids' dining
- Special dietary requirementsTUI FAMILY LIFE hotels are all geared up for guests with special dietary requirements, including gluten-free, nut allergies and lactose intolerance. If you have questions about how this hotel can cater to your needs, you can contact them on email@example.com. You may also be given an allergy card to fill out on arrival.
- Children's buffet*This section of the buffet restaurant focuses on children’s favourites.
- Taverna*A restaurant that serves up local dishes, meze or tapas-style, for all the family to dig into.
Health & Beauty
- GymYou can reach the gym from reception, there are 16 steps but there is a handrail to use.
- Turkish bath*
- Vichy showers
- Les Mills classesPick from BODYBALANCE™, CXWORX™ or LES MILLS TONE™.
- Kids' Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year oldsDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, our Kids’ Clubs offer two hours of activities, six days a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. There’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5 year-olds, @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, and all sessions are themed so fun is guaranteed. We’ve also introduced The Hangout - where teens from 12 to 15 can chill out and relax in their own space. Nearly all our Kids’ Clubs are free, with evening activities available at a small charge. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids Club team are trained to UK standards and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programmeEarly evening games and shows are dedicated to the little ones. Later on, professional acts take to the stage for all the family to enjoy.
- BabyClubThe BabyClub crèche is open six days a week for up to three two-hour sessions a day, as well as some evenings. Fully trained staff are on hand to look after 0 to 3-year-olds, and there are toys from leading companies for them to play with.
- Baby loungeThis air-conditioned lounge is open all day, every day and provides a peaceful area to sit, relax and meet other parents. It comes with facilities like microwaves, changing tables and bottle warmers, which means there’s no need to traipse back to the room for feeds or nappy changes.
- The HangoutThe Hangout is a spot where teens aged from 12 to 15 can chill out and relax in their own space.
- Outdoor poolSituated next to the children's pool area with sunbeds and parasols. Pool towels are available with a deposit.
- Splash parkIn the splash park, you'll find spray areas and waterslides.
- Indoor pool
- Kids' pool areaThe kids' pool area comes with a splash park and spray pad.
- Baby poolA shaded pool for little ones.
- Laundry service*
- Reading room
- Reception areaFans available for hire.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parent and baby facilitiesOur BabyClubs for 0 to 3-year-olds are open six days a week, and run by fully-trained staff. They cost a bit extra, but you get everything you need, from sleep rooms to equipment from leading companies and carefully created activities to keep the little ones occupied. There’s also a dedicated Baby Lounge onsite, which provides the perfect place to escape from the heat and is kitted out with facilities to save you having to head back to your room for baby’s changes or feeds.
- Parent and toddler sessionsThese fun, interactive sessions are designed for both parents and little ones. They're made up of music, games and storytelling.
- Baby equipmentThere’s no need to take the kitchen sink on holiday – hire everything you need before you go and it’ll be ready and waiting for you when you arrive. All the equipment you can think of can be booked, from cots and strollers, to sterilisers and bottle warmers and it’s all from leading companies.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here