Protur Safari Park
The list of things to do at this place is long. There's a gym, multi-sports court, two minigolf courses and table tennis tables. For the children you'll find a Kids' Club by TUI Family Life, a playground and a pool. There's a choice of places to eat across the complex plus a couple of lounge bars where you can get a drink. And plenty of evening entertainment laid on.
Sports & Activities
- 18 tennis courts*The use of the tennis courts is free of charge, excluding group* and advanced* bookings.
- Squash courtsJust a short walk away you'll find the squash courts.
- Multi-sports court
- Golf driving rangeJust a short walk away there's a driving range.
- Bike hire
- Daytime activity programme
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Protur Natura Farm
- Water polo
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [08.00-10.00, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] La Reserva offers breakfast, late breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner with local and international dishes and show cooking. There's an open-air terrace here, too.
- Pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Indian restaurantTry this place for a great selection of Indian cuisine.
- La Fontana Italian restaurantServing up a range of classic Italian dishes.
- Tex Mex restaurant
- Cardamon Asian restaurant
Health & Beauty
- Spa*You are welcome to use the Biomar spa at the nearby Biomar Grand Hotel. Here you'll find a Hydrothermal circuit with micro bubbles bed, seats with jet massage, body-massage jets, waterfalls and cervical jets, waterfall umbrellas and a room with micro bubbles on offer. There are also hydrojet and shower jets, whirlpool baths, a thermal zone with two saunas, Turkish bath, thermals, ice fountains, cyclonic showers and a sun deck. There are also a range of treatments on offer.
- Body wraps*
- Turkish bath*
- Fitness classes
- Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year olds, May - OctDesigned for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive music, quiz nights, dance and shows are all part of the evening entertainment programme here.
- Main outdoor poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] This large lagoon shaped pool comes with a wraparound sun terrace laced with sunbeds and parasol.
- Children's poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] The paddling pool comes with play features.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool is open during low season and comes with a whirlpool bath.
- La Reserva waterpark*The waterpark has an African theme featuring slides for little ones and adults. There's a swim-up bar here, too - so you've got easy access to a cool drink while having a dip. Open from June to September.
- Relax poolThis chilled-out pool is surrounded by Balinese loungers.
- Outdoor poolThis pool comes complete with a retractable cover.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-service laundry*
- 24-hour reception
- Money exchange
- Two satellite TV lounges
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here