Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa
There's a pretty lenghty list of things to do at this place. Sports and activities range from tennis and archery to in-line skating and a climbing wall. You'll also find a handful of pools - one indoors, two outdoors and another just for children. Plus, you can also use the wider resort's shared facilities like the waterpark* and nature farm*, open from May until October.
Sports & Activities
- Playground May - Oct
- 18 tennis courtsFree of charge, except for advance or group bookings.
- Table tennis
- 2 squash courts
- 36-hole minigolf May - Oct
- Pool table
- Protur Nature Farm May - Oct
- In-line skatingIn-line skating is available during the summer months only.
- Free bike hire
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [08.00-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 19.00-21.30] The buffet restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pool bar*You'll find the bar just by the pool, with decking and comfortable seating.
- Goa Indian restaurant*Open from May until October, you'll find a range of classic Indian dishes are on offer here. Just so you know, men must wear full-length trousers in the restaurant for dinner.
- La Fontana Italian restaurant*Open from May until October, this place serves up classic Italian dishes for dinner. Just so you know, there's a smart dress code at dinner.
- Country Grill*Open from May until October for barbecues. Just so you know, men must wear full-length trousers in the restaurant for dinner.
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is available at the gourmet restaurant. Just so you know, men must wear full-length trousers in the restaurant for dinner.
- Cardaman*Open from May until October, this restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine.
- Es Molí d'en Bou restaurant*The hotel's very own Michelin-starred restaurant offers taster menus prepared by chef Tomeu Caldentey Cuiner, or you can dine à la carte if you prefer. Just so you know, men must wear full-length trousers in the restaurant for dinner.
Health & Beauty
- Biomar Spa*Enjoy 50% off for use of the hydrothermal circuit which includes micro-bubble bed, seats with jet massage, body-massage jets, waterfalls and cervical jets, waterfall umbrellas, room with micro bubbles and a whirlpool bath. The spa also includes a massage and treatment service, subject to a charge. For over 16s.
- Turkish bath*
- Body wraps*
- Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11-year-olds, May - OctDesigned for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year-olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks. It's in the neighbouring hotel Safari Park.
- Live music
- 2 outdoor poolsPools are lined with sunloungers and dotted with glossy palms. One pool is reserved for adults. Towels are available for a deposit.
- Indoor pool May - Oct
- Children's pool
- Waterpark*The waterpark is located at the Safari Park hotel and is open from June to mid-September.
- Internet area*
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry service*
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Wi-Fi in reception*
- 3 lounges
- TV room
- Baby equipmentSterilisers for baby bottles can be found in dining areas. In your room, you will also find a cot, and a kettle to help with making up bottles.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here