Protur Aparthotel Vista Badia
Kids and grown ups alike are looked after at this place. First up, there's a big curvy pool lined with sunbeds and tall palms. There's a separate pool for little ones, too, which sits right next to a playground. Come mealtimes, there's a buffet here, or you've got choice of the other eateries in the Club Protur Sa Coma Resort.
Sports & Activities
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Paddle courtsJust speak with the Club House first to make your reservation.
- In-line skatingEnsure you make your reservation with the Club House first.
- Nordic walkingJust speak with the Club House first to make your reservation.
- ShootingEnsure you make your reservation with the Club House first.
- ClimbingGet ready for the climbing wall but ensure you make your reservation with the Club House first.
- Daytime activity programmeAll ages can get involved. Don't forget to make your reservation with the Club House first.
- PlaygroundThe playground has a sandy base.
- Water polo
- SquashDon't forget to make your reservation with the Club House first.
- Bike hireEnsure you speak with the Club House first to make your reservation.
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [08.00-10.00, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] Head to the buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner - included depending on your Board Basis. You'll be able to get Continental breakfast from 10.30am to 12.30pm, plus there are late snacks between 11pm and midnight. Dinner is from 6.30pm to 9.30pm in July and August.
- Goa Indian restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-21.00] You'll need to make your reservation with the Club House to dine here.
- Pool bar*If you've worked up a thirst or you're feeling peckish, head to the pool bar for a refreshing drink and a snack.
- Main bar*This bar-come-café has a new and comfy feel.
- La Fontana Italian restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00] Sample the Italian specialities here. It's closed on Tuesday. Don't forget to make your reservation with the Club House in advance.
- Cardamon restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-21.00] This Asian buffet-style restaurant can be found in La Reserva waterpark. Open from June to September and closed on Monday. Just don't forget to make your reservation at the Club House first.
- Country grill restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00] The restaurant is closed on Thursday. You'll need to make your reservation with the Club House in advance.
Health & Beauty
- Whirlpool Bath Oct-May
- GymOpening Times: [08.00-20.00]
- Protur Biomar spa*Indulge and invigorate your mind and body with the many services on offer at the spa. Heat things up in the sauna then head to the ice-cave to cool things down. There's also a hydrothermal circuit and a Turkish bath.
- Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year olds, May - OctDesigned for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks. It's in the neighbouring hotel, Protur Safari Park.
- Hotel-run miniclubThe hotel-run miniclub is for ages 4 to 12. Children aged 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
- PlayroomThis is supervised.
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's plenty going on here, from live shows, dance shows and magic performances. Prepare to be amazed.
- Paradis ParkThe Paradis park comes with lots of attractions for the children.
- Parent and toddler sessionsThese are held at least three days a week, except in July and August.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Open until 6pm, the lagoon-style pool has a spacious sun terrace spotted with parasols, and scattered with sunbeds. You'll find this near the children's play area. Please note you'll need to use the pool facilities at the hotel you've booked. A deposit is required for pool towels.
- Indoor poolThis pool is open October to May.
- La Reserva waterpark*Food and drink will be part of your All Inclusive package. The waterpark is just 200m from the hotel and is open from June to September.
- Children's poolChildren have their own separate pool.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet area*
- Protur Nature farm
- Self-service laundry*
- Money exchangeOpening Times: [08.00-24.00] Just see reception.
- Reception area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here