Protur Playa Cala Millor
As part of this hotel’s recent makeover, there's a sea-view pool, a stylish chill-out area, and a revamped buffet restaurant with an al fresco terrace. There’s also a menu of activities designed especially for couples.
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.45-10.15, 18.30-19.45, 20.15-21.30] Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all served here with a variety of Mediterranean dishes on offer. Times differ by 30 minutes in winter.
- Pool snack barOpening Times: [10.30-18.00] You'll be able to grab a light bite and drink from here when you need refreshments. Times may differ in winter.
- Lounge bar*
- La Espiga Mediterranean restaurantOne dinner per stay is included at this restaurant as part of your package.
- A la carte diningThe Mediterranean restaurant has à la carte dining.
Health & Beauty
- Whirlpool bathYou'll find it next to the indoor pool.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Outdoor poolRelax on one of the sunbeds framing the pool or cool off on one off the in-pool loungers and take in the views of the beach. The choice is yours.
- Indoor poolFrom mid September to mid June you'll be able to take a dip in this heated pool. There's a Jacuzzi® too.
- Pool towels
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Free Wi-Fi zones
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here