Holiday Village Majorca
Daytime fun's sorted at this place, with six pools to pick from, including an activity pool and a splash area for little ones. Come evening, the entertainment's second to none, with a choice of party nights, pop shows and cabaret acts. There are even special shows just for the kids.
Sports & Activities
- Swim Academy*Lessons by ASA-qualified teachers. For quicker results you can go private. Our Academies are for ages 3 to adult. Places on all three are hot property so get in quick.
- Football Academy*Sessions with FA or UEFA-qualified coaches for ages 5 to 16. The football pitch has 4G Astro Turf™.
- Aerial AdventureThis one’s a real favourite with kids – it’s a purpose-built assault course for them to climb up, clamber over, and slide down. Each Holiday Village has a different course. We’re hot on health and safety – kids will be harnessed up whenever they’re tackling the course. Even so, they need to be over six for this one. You can try it, too.
- Climbing wall
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- Multi-sports court
- Stage Academy*
- Daytime activity programme
- 2 playgroundsThere's one for under 6s and one for 6 to 12-year-olds.
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [08.00-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] For breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll also be able to get Continental breakfast from 10.30am to 12pm. With al fresco dining and a dress code.
- Asian themed restaurantYou'll have one visit per stay included at one of the themed restaurants. Reservations are required and a dress code applies.
- Snack bar
- Italian themed restaurantYou'll have one visit per stay included at one of the themed restaurants. You'll need to make a reservation, and there's a dress code.
- Pool bar
- Sports bar
- A la carte diningAt the Indian restaurant.
- Taj Indian à la carte restaurantYou'll have one visit per stay included at the à la carte restaurant. You'll need to make a reservation, and there's a dress code
- Kids' diningAvailable in the buffet restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- GymOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] You'll find a selection of machines to use. For ages 16 years and over.
- Spa*With a range of treatments to choose from and an indoor pool.
- First Choice Kids' ClubThe kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
- Evening entertainment programmeOur First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. There are themed nights, party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, cabaret and colourful shows.
- Stage room
- Escape for 12 to 15-year-oldsThis one’s not a kids’ club – it’s strictly for teenagers – and has plain bonkers stuff, like Water Walkerz – human hamster balls for rolling on the water. There’s free Wi-Fi, too, plus loads of places to hang out with friends.
- Toddler splash poolThis shallow splash pool is designed with a system of fountains and interactive splash zones especially for kids.
- 2 outdoor poolsTwo main pools suitable for all ages.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] In the spa area, not open during the summer.
- Family splash parkWith fountains, jets and cannons, there's no chance of staying dry.
- Outdoor poolSports and activities are held in this pool.
- Pool towels
- Outdoor poolWith a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
- 24-hour reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV lounge
- Money exchangeJust see reception.
- Self-service laundry*With ironing facilities.
- Cots and baby bathsChildren under two years old will get a travel-style cot and baby bath as standard. If you pre-book a cot or baby pack you'll receive a wooden-style cot. Cots and baby baths can be requested for children over two, but this depends on availability and you'll need to pay a small charge.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here