Protur Aparthotel Bonaire
Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and two restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
- Multi-sports courtThe multi-sports court is ideal for 5-a-side football.
- Daytime activity programme
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Aqua aerobics
- PlaygroundThe playground is available from April to October.
- Soft play area
Food & Drink
- Italian à la carte restaurantOne visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Pool barThe pool bar serves drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
- A la carte diningThere's an Italian à la carte restaurant here.
- Kids' dining
Health & Beauty
- Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life - for 3 to 11 year olds, Apr - OctDesigned for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by TUI Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our TUI Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programmeThe entertainment here includes professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Visits from Captain T
- Splash poolThere's plenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool comes with a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted along its edge, giving that bit of extra shade during the day. Pool towels are available here too.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool is open from October to May.
- Children's poolThe children's pool is open from April to October.
- Self-service laundry*
- CrècheThere's a crèche available for 0-3 year olds.
- Reception area
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Internet area*
- Parent and baby room
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here