Holiday Village Costa del Sol
When it comes to keeping busy, this place has activities like archery and tennis on offer, as well as loads of games and shows. Pool-wise, you’ve got three to pick from – an indoor one, a massive outdoor one, and a wave pool at the beach club next door.
Sports & Activities
- Swim Academy*Lessons by ASA-qualified teachers. For quicker results you can go private. Our academies are for ages 3 to adult. Places on all three are hot property so get in quick.
- Football Academy*Sessions with FA or UEFA-qualified coaches for ages 4 to 15.
- MinigolfOpening Times: [10.00-20.00] Speak with reception for equipment.
- Aerial Adventure
- Indoor golf driving net*Opening Times: [07.30-19.00]
- Multi-sports court*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Bookable from the beach club reception.
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- Paddle tennis*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Bookable from the beach club reception.
- 2 playgroundsOpening Times: [10.00-23.00] There's one for under 6s and one for 6 to 12-year-olds. Kids must be supervised at all times.
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.00, 18.30-21.00] Offering breakfast from 7.30am to 10am and evening meals 6.30pm to 9pm. For lunch, times can vary. There's plenty for the kids and vegetarian options can also be catered for.
- Italian restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-21.30] You get one visit included here when staying a minimum of 7 nights, and 2 visits included when staying for 14 nights.
- American DinerOpening Times: [18.00-21.30] You get one visit included here when staying a minimum of 7 nights, and 2 visits included when staying for 14 nights.
- Snack barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] You'll find the snack bar just by the main pool.
- Restaurant in the Beach Club*Opening Times: [12.30-15.00] Open from 15th April to 15th September.
- Pool barOpening Times: [11.00-18.00] This is the only place to get ice-cream during the day.
- Piano barWith live music every night.
- BarOpen until the entertainment ends.
- Irish pub barOpening Times: [20.00-24.00] They show live sport on the TV so you can keep up with your favourite teams.
- Kids' diningIn the buffet restaurant.
- A la carte diningIn the Italian restaurant and American Diner.
Health & Beauty
- Health club*Opening Times: [10.00-14.00, 15.00-19.00] With a gym - which is part of your All Inclusive package. There are running machines, cross trainers, exercise bikes and weights. And you can make appointments for treatments here too.
- Beauty treatments*Appointments required.
- Jacuzzi®*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Sunbed Jacuzzi® as part of the VIP section by the pool, charges may apply.
- Jacuzzi®Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Found by the outdoor pool, with an impressive 12 seats, there's plenty of room for everyone.
- First Choice Kids' ClubThe kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
- Evening entertainment programmeOur First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, karaoke, cabaret and colourful shows.
- Escape teen clubThis one’s not a kids’ club – it’s strictly for teenagers – and has plain bonkers stuff, like Water Walkerz – human hamster balls for rolling on the water. There’s free Wi-Fi, too, plus loads of places to hang out with friends.
- Onsite waterpark Beach Club*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] The beach club's packed with features for the whole family to enjoy, including waterslides, rubber rings, a pirate ship and loads more, with some areas just for the little ones.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] With parasols and pool towels.
- Indoor poolPart of the health club. Limited hours for kids.
- Kids' poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Pool towels
- Beach Club - essential infoThe beach club's open from 31st March 2019 to 31st October 2019. The wave pool's open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays between 15th April and 30th April, and throughout October. Between May and September it's open daily. The beach club's restaurant is open between 15th April and 15th September. Just so you know, there is a daily part-refundable deposit required for using the inflatable rings and there's a minimum height limit of 1.2m to use the Wave Pool.
- 24-hour reception
- Money exchangeThe latest exchange rates will be displayed in reception.
- Changing roomsWith 2 showers and 2 changing cubicles.
- Laundry service*
- Free Wi-Fi
- DepositYou'll be asked on arrival for your credit card details or a refundable cash deposit of 100 euros to cover any damages to the room or loss of any items within the room.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Just so you know, this hotel does not accept stag or hen parties.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here