Royalton White Sands
The spa’s a chic retreat with relaxing treatments, sauna and steam room. Whilst you’re indulging, the children, big and small have kids’ and teens clubs with activities like games and Playstation®. Head to the pool for family fun, where the entertainment team organise friendly competitions. And when all that’s made you hungry there’s a choice of restaurants and bars offering evening meals and snacks. You'll have access to restaurants at sister hotel Royalton Blue Waters.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programme
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Cookery classes
- Introductory scuba lesson
Food & Drink
- Zen Teppanyaki à la carte restaurantThis restaurant features sushi and Teppanyaki tables. Please make a reservation in advance and note the smart dress code.
- Gourmet Marche - buffet restaurantThe buffet restaurant is the place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll find a wide variety of dishes on offer including a healthy option section.
- CaféFor coffee, pastries, cakes and ice-cream.
- Martini bar
- Lobby bar
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is available at the Japanese Teppanyaki, Italian Trattoria and Steakhouse restaurants.
- Grazie Italian TrattoriaYou'll find à la carte Italian favourites on offer here. Please make a reservation in advance and note the smart dress code.
- Hunter SteakhouseThe steakhouse is open for dinner.
- Scope Sports BarThe sports bar shows American and international sporting events on the big screens. Snacks are served at lunch, too.
- Beach bar
- Grill bar
- Swim-up bar
- Jerk hutOn the beach.
- Restaurants at Royalton Blue Waters*You'll have access to restaurants at sister hotel Royalton Blue Waters.
- Jerk Hut
- Sands Grill
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Whether it's a special occasion or you'd just like to treat yourself there's a range of treatments, a whirlpool bath, cold plunge pool, sauna and a steam room to choose from.
- Steam room*
- Fitness roomFor adults-only.
- Fitness classes
- Kids' clubThe hotel-run club is for ages 4 to 12 years, with organised games and a playground. It's a great place to meet new friends too.
- Teens' clubThe hotel-run teens' club is for ages 13 to 17. They've got their own hang-out with a lounge, Playstation®, billiards and table tennis.
- Slot machines*
- Evening entertainment programmeWith live music and shows including Bob Marley tribute acts.
- Splash poolThe splash pool comes with a range of slides to tempt you.
- Indoor cold plunge pool*You'll find the cold plunge pool in the spa.
- Outdoor poolThe huge curvy pool is set alongside the beach and comes with sun terraces aligned with sunloungers and parasols, plus palm trees that offer that bit of extra shade.
- Kids' poolThe kids' pool comes with a couple of slides to keep them amused.
- Adults-only poolThere's a swim-up bar here too.
- Lazy riverAt the nearby Royalton Blue Waters.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Medical centre
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here