Royalton Blue Waters
The lazy river takes centre stage at this new hotel, along with private cabana beds by the pool. Food-wise, there's a buffet place and seven à la cartes. As for activities, there are watersports on the beach, a kids’ club and a lounge for teens. And you get to make use of the facilities at the neighbouring Royalton White Sands, too.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programme
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
Food & Drink
- Hunter steakhouse à la carte restaurantWatch the chefs rustle up your favourite steak from the open kitchen.
- Score Sports Bar and LoungeWith a menu of grilled specialities and screens shown sporting events.
- Gourmet Marche international buffet restaurant
- Kids' dining
- Jade Asian à la carte restaurantExperience authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi.
- Grazie Italian trattoria à la carte restaurantServing a range of traditional Italian dishes.
- Taj Indian CuisineThis restaurant opened its doors on the 20th May 2019. Its menu includes favourites such as butter chicken and vegetable biryani.
- Caribbean à la carte restaurant and grill
- Zen Teppanyaki à la carte restaurantWith sushi freshly prepared in front of you.
- Armadillo Tex MexServing up all the Mexican favourites, including fajitas, fresh grilled seafood and smoked meats.
- Jerk HutOffering up a selection of meats each prepared in authentic jerk spices.
- Caffe Lounge patisserieWith a range of breads, cakes, pastries and ice-creams. There's menu of hot drinks, too.
- Culinary Experience*Here, you'll get a personal chef take you through seven courses at the chef's table.
- Dips swim-up bar
- Lobby bar
- Martini Mix Bar
- A la carte diningThere are 6 à la cartes offering Indian, Asian, Mexican and Japanese and Carribean food as well as a steakhouse.
- Diamond Club™ LoungeFor Diamond Club™ guests only.
- Shared restaurants and facilitiesJust so you know, restaurants and facilities are shared with the Royalton White Sands Hotel, both hotels are on the same complex.
- Buffet restaurant
Health & Beauty
- Evening entertainment programmeWith nightly live shows.
- Live sport screenings
- Kids' club
- Teen Lounge
- Outdoor poolThe pool here takes centre stage, with an accompanying lazy river and swim-up bar.
- Splash park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Cabana*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here