Royalton Blue Waters
The lazy river takes centre stage at this hotel, along with private cabana beds by the pool. Food-wise, there's a buffet place and two à la cartes. As for activities, there are watersports on the beach, a kids’ club and a lounge for teens. And, you can use the facilities at the next-door Royalton White Sands, too, which adds another five restaurants to the mix.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programme
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
Food & Drink
- Hunter steakhouse à la carte restaurantWatch the chefs rustle up your favourite steak from the open kitchen.
- Gourmet Marche international buffet restaurantThe buffet restaurant is the place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll find a wide variety of dishes on offer including a healthy section. The buffet is set up for al fresco dining three nights a week, and live entertainment is put on for you while you tuck into the evening spread.
- Kids' dining
- Jade Asian à la carte restaurantExperience authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi.
- Taj Indian CuisineThe menu includes favourites such as butter chicken and vegetable biryani.
- Caffe Lounge patisserieWith a range of breads, cakes, pastries and ice-creams. There's menu of hot drinks, too.
- Culinary Experience*Here, you'll get a personal chef take you through seven courses at the chef's table.
- Dips swim-up bar
- Lobby bar
- Martini Mix Bar
- A la carte diningThere are 2 à la cartes, taj an Indian and a steakhouse. You can also dine at the 5 à la cartes at Royalton Blue Waters which is located on the same complex. You'll find an Italian, a Carribean, a Mexican, a Teppanyaki restaurant and an Oriental place.
- Diamond Club™ LoungeFor Diamond Club™ guests only.
- Hunter steakhouse restaurant
Health & Beauty
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's an impressive line-up with live music, synchronised swimming shows, a violinist and bands including a Bob Marley tribute act.
- Live sport screenings
- Kids' club
- Teen Lounge
- Outdoor poolThe pool here takes centre stage, with an accompanying lazy river and swim-up bar.
- Splash park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Cabana*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here