Royal Decameron Club Caribbean
The Royal Decameron Club Caribbean has a couple of outdoor pools, plus two sea-view bars. The buffet restaurant covers main meals, and there are two fine-dining places. You can grab a drink at the English Pub after dark. The activity list includes tennis, kayaking and archery. Little ones have their own hotel-run kids' club, and grown-ups can let off steam in the gym.
Sports & Activities
- WindsurfingOpening Times: [10.00-16.30] After you're issued a life vest and given a safety briefing, you'll be sailing off on the glittery sea with spectacular views of the island.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach volleyball
- TennisOpening Times: [07.00-19.00] You'll find kids' and adult's sessions running in the morning from Monday through to Friday, with private lessons available at a charge. Please note that under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reggae dance lessonsFun lessons for all ages.
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
- Beach barOpening Times: [10.00-17.00] The Booze Liner is an open-air bar right on the beach, so you never have to travel far for refreshments.
- Jazmine Delta Asian à la carteOpening Times: [18.30-21.30] Tuck into the Asian fusion dishes as you soak up the sea views. There's a casual dress code here, but gentlemen are asked not to wear shorts.
- Caribbean à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.30] Indulge in the local culture with a visit to Nyaming. Sample the delicious Caribbean dishes from the à la carte menu in reggae-themed surroundings. There's a casual dress code here, but gentlemen are asked not to wear shorts.
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-11.00, 12.00-14.30, 18.30-21.30] The Pick-A-Pepper buffet restaurant offers an international buffet spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's an outdoor seating area, so you've got the choice of dining al fresco by the pool if you'd like. Themed nights take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays, with authentic Jamaican, Mexican, barbecue and Spanish dishes making an appearance. Coffee and tea is available from this restaurant 24 hours a day. Snacks are available from noon 'til 5pm and 11pm 'til 1am.
- Souk pool barOpening Times: [10.00-24.00] This bar sits right by the pool and offers both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Jetty barOpening Times: [11.00-23.00] This open-air bar can be found on the beach with a sunbathing deck and swing chairs.
- Pool barOpening Times: [11.00-17.00] No music is allowed at this quiet bar, by the adults-only pool for a truly calming experience.
- English barOpening Times: [23.00-02.00] Within the disco area.
- A la carte diningAt the Asian and local restaurants.
Health & Beauty
- Evening entertainment programmeEnjoy live shows, music and themed nights.
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [10.00-12.00, 14.00-16.00] The hotel-run club is for kids aged 4 to 12 years.
- Live musicEntertainment for all ages.
- Live showsEntertainment for all ages.
- DiscoOpening Times: [23.00-02.00]
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-17.00] This is the main pool for everybody to enjoy. With sunbeds and beach or pool towels.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-17.00] This peaceful adults-only number comes with sunbeds and its own bar.
- Pool towels
- Gift shop*Opening Times: [08.00-21.00]
- Money exchangeAvailable 24 hours a day at reception.
- Internet area*
- Laundry service*Opening Times: [09.00-17.00]
- Beach sunbedsAnd beach parasols.
- LoungeWith a TV.
- Safety deposit boxes*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here