Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay
At the Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay, you can spend your days by the three pools, in the spa, or on the private stretch of beach. Activity-wise, there's paddle-boarding, watersports and volleyball. The five restaurants serve up everything from traditional Jamaican dishes to international cuisine. And evenings look like cocktails and live music.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programmeWith dedicated entertainers on hand throughout the day and activities such as boccia ball, volleyball, darts, dance classes, bingo, quizzes and aqua gym classes. Check out the programme to see all the activities that are on offer.
- PADI scuba diving school*There's a PADI scuba diving school here, offering a variety of PADI lessons and certificates. The hotel has access to the sea, and there's a small reef close to the shore where you can go diving or snorkelling. And the hotel offers a complimentary taster session in the pool.
- CatamaranYou'll get 1 hour free per person per day.
- Kayaks - one hour per person per day
- Snorkelling - 1 hour per person per day
- TennisFloodlighting available at a charge.
- Paddle surfing - 1 hour per person per day
- Windsurfing and sailing lessons*
Food & Drink
- A la carte dining
- Pool barOffering waiter service.
- Coconut beach barOpening Times: [10.00-17.30]
- River Falls lounge barOpening Times: [10.00-23.00]
- La Isla pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Oriental Takara RestaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] In this oriental restaurant you can sample traditional Asian flavours with modern punchy spices. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservation is required at this restaurant.
- Jazmin buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-22.30] With a range of international cuisine to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's also a dedicated Jamaican section for local favourites, as well as a live cooking station for fresh meats. This is an adults only restaurant with a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts.
- Las Olas pool restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-18.00] This poolside buffet place offers up breakfast in the mornings as well as daytime snacks like pizzas, burgers, sandwiches and salads.
- Picasso RestaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 18.30-22.00] This gourmet restaurant has a range of meat and fish dishes to choose from. This is an adults only restaurant with a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- La Isla sushi bar
- New Year's Eve gala meal*
- Rodizio Restaurant Las OlasThis Brazilian restaurant specialises in grilled meat, with 13 different meat options to choose from. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- Garden Grill RestaurantThe Garden Grill Restaurant offers a variety of grilled meats with savoury sides. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- Dolce vita RestaurantSample as much traditional Italian cuisine as you want at the Dolce Vita buffet restaurant. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- Don Pablo Gourmet RestaurantThis gourmet restaurant specialises in creative dishes by blending traditional flavours which you wouldn't normally try together. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- Mikado RestaurantAt this Japanese restaurant, your food is made right infront of you, adding to a unique dining experience. There is a formal dress code, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and shirts. Reservations are required.
- Beach RestaurantThis beach restaurant offers a range of international cuisine.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*With a salon, wet lounge and 12 treatment rooms, it's easy to spend a day here pampering yourself.
- 3 whirlpool baths
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's plenty to keep you busy when the sun drops. If you enjoy a flutter, the mini-casino is the place to head. The sports bar is the place to catch the game, while the piano bar is a more relaxed setting to enjoy a cocktail. The Ska disco, meanwhile, is the option for night owls. And to round things off, they hotel also puts on a range of live shows in the amphitheatre.
- Outdoor poolThe lake-style pool here features two whirlpool baths and a pool bar with waiter service.
- 24 hours free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel for two devices per room
- Use of facilities at the Grand Bahia Principe JamaicaYou're welcome to use the facilities at the neighbouring Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica. This includes the dining scene with the Dolce Vita Italian restaurant, the Don Pablo Gourmet à la carte, the Mikado Japanese à la carte, Orquidea buffet restaurant, Piscis beach restaurant and The Garden Grill steak house à la carte. Please note that most of these restaurants need you to book in advance and have an evening dress code of full-length trousers for gentlemen. You can also enjoy drinks at the Calypso theatre bar and Daiquiri lobby bar.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here