Jewel Runaway Bay
Boredom just isn’t an option here. The hotel-run kids’ club is the crème de la crème – it’s even got its own ranch, offering horse-grooming sessions, bonfires and laser tag. As for other activities, you can have a go at golf, watersports and tennis. Plus, there’s a waterpark and a couple of pools to choose from. The choice continues with restaurants, too. There are eight in total, ranging from laidback beach and poolside grills to teppanyaki and Jamaican restaurants. Elsewhere, you’ve got a spa, a gym and a nightclub.
Sports & Activities
- Golf*Located next door to the hotel is the Runaway Bay Golf Club. An 18-hole PGA-quality golf course. Ideal for beginners, amateurs and pros. You can also enjoy complimentary green fees, so you'll only have to pay for the caddy.
- Beach and pool volleyball
- 4 tennis courts
- Beach football
- PADI certified diving instruction*
- Motorised water sports*
- Daytime activity programme
- Recording studio
- Lazer tag
Food & Drink
- Moonstone by Vincenzo Italian restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] Offering delicious Italian dishes which you can enjoy indoors, or al fresco with views overlooking the Caribbean Sea. There's a dress code here, with full-length trousers for gentlemen.
- Jade Samurai Japanese restaurantOffering sushi, sashimi and more. Plus, there's Teppanyaki-style entertainment. This place comes with three sittings, 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm, but you'll need to make a reservation in advance.
- Kids' diningAt the buffet restaurant.
- Oceanfront swim-up bar
- Coral Café main buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 12.00-14.30, 18.30-21.30] This place is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features a dedicated kids' height buffet.
- Blue Bayou GrillYou'll find this place at the Jewel Lagoon Waterpark, serving up tasty snacks like chicken wings wraps, and quesadillas.
- Piano bar
- Court Jesters pizzeriaOpening Times: [12.30-21.30] Traditionally cooked pizzas straight from the fire, this casual dining spot also offers salads and desserts.
- A la carte diningAt the Italian and Japanese restaurants.
- Moonstone GrillWith snacks like sandwiches, burgers and wraps. There's also a pasta station and a salad and risotto bar.
- Platinum Caribbean restaurant
- Golden Saber SushiFeaturing fresh and creative sushi, sashimi and more.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Offering a range of treatments to help you unwind. You can take your pick from a variety of massages, facials and body wraps.
- Fitness roomWith gym equipment, classes and instructors.
- Body wraps*
- Kids' clubFun programmes designed for the whole family, with elements of education and staying active. It's split into 5 different age groups, from 18 months to 18 years so there's something for everyone to enjoy at this hotel-run club.
- Live shows
- Theme nights and parties
- Weekly dive-in movies
- Evening entertainment programmeEnjoy live shows, theme nights and beach parties.
- Jewel Lagoon waterparkRight next door to the hotel is a waterpark. Here you'll find geysers, waterfalls, slides, a lazy river and a splash park for kids. There's a stage where you'll find live music every day and a bar and grill restaurant. And the best bit-it's all part of your All Inclusive package. Just so you know, you'll need to be at least 1.2 metres tall to ride the speed slide and family raft slide.
- 3 outdoor poolsYou've a choice of 3 pools here, one is in the gardens and surrounded by palm trees and another is beachfront, so you'll have sea views from your sunbed.
- Pool serviceOffering everything you could ask for including an array of fruit and cold face towels.
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Gift shop
- Photo shop
- Internet areaThere's an internet café where you'll be able to access the internet.
- Wi-Fi*You can pick up a connection in your room.
- Oceanfront Cabanas*Relax at the beach with your very own concierge service. Included is a private cooler with beers, juice and a bottle of sparkling house wine and lunch from the buffet or grill which is brought down to you, so you wont even have to leave the beach.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here