Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica
This place lines up five restaurants, including à la cartes that specialise in the likes of Italian and Japanese cuisine. And when it comes to sports, there's stuff like tennis, volleyball and kayaking to sign up for. There's also a handful of bars, three adult pools, a kids' pool, and a trio of whirlpool baths.
Sports & Activities
- PADI scuba diving school*There's a PADI scuba diving school here, offering a variety of PADI lessons and certificates. The hotel has access to the sea, and there's a small reef close to the shore where you can go diving or snorkelling. And the hotel offers a complimentary taster session in the pool.
- Kayaks - one hour per person
- Sailing lessons*
- Daytime activity programmeWith dedicated entertainers on hand throughout the day and activities such as boccia ball, volleyball, darts, dance classes, bingo, quizzes and aqua gym classes. Check out the programme to see all the activities that are on offer.
- WatersportsCatamaran hire, snorkelling and kayaks are limited to one hour, per person, per day.
Food & Drink
- The Garden Grill Steakhouse restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] Offering grilled meats for dinner. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This place comes with a dress code too, it's full-length trousers for men.
- Swim-up barThe Hybyscus bar can be enjoyed in or out of the pool.
- Don Pablo Gourmet à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] For dinner. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This place comes with a dress code too, it's full-length trousers for men.
- Dolce Vita Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] Sample the Italian cuisine for dinner. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This place comes with a dress code too, it's full-length trousers for men.
- Mikado Japanese à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] Offering Japanese favourites for dinner. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This place comes with a dress code too, it's full-length trousers for men.
- Orquidea buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-22.30] For breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offering traditional and international cuisine.
- Beach barOpening Times: [10.00-17.30]
- Lounge bar
- Lobby barOpening Times: [10.00-23.00]
- Pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- A la carte diningAvailable at the Italian, gourmet, Japanese and steakhouse restaurants. Three a week are included.
- Piscis Beach RestaurantThis beachside restaurant is open for lunch. Drinks are also available 12.00-18.00, plus late night snacks 23.00-06.00.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Spend a day pampering yourself. There are 12 treatment rooms, a salon and a wet lounge.
- 3 whirlpool baths
- Bahia Principe VillageThis entertainment area plays host to live evening shows, bars and shops.
- Kids' clubThe hotel-run kids' club is for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Evening entertainment programme*If you're a night owl then have fun in the sports bar, invite lady luck with you to the mini-casino, relax at the piano bar with a cocktail, or maybe dance the night away at the Ska disco, the choice is yours.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive shows.
- 3 outdoor poolsWith sunbeds, parasols and towels.
- 1 kids' pool
- Pool towels
- Splash park
- Money exchange
- 24-hour reception
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here