Riu Ocho Rios
You’ll be able to pick from lots of new pools and restaurants here, thanks to its overhaul in 2019. On top of the five pools, a slide-filled splash park will join the line-up, along with a brand-new kids’ club. Food will be dished up in the three buffet restaurants, a gourmet à la carte and a steakhouse. Activity-wise, scuba diving and catamaran sailing will headline the to-do list, and a spa will be on hand for soothing massages.
Sports & Activities
- Scuba - additional info*There's a PADI certified diving school offering courses and certificates for all levels of experience. If you're over 18 and just want to try scuba diving before doing a full course, there's an introductory demo in the hotel pool.
- Indoor playground
- Beach volleyball
- RiuFitYou'll find daily group fitness activities over at the RiuFit area.
- Catamaran sailing
Food & Drink
- Lobby barThe lobby bar comes with a terrace.
- Sports bar
- 2 pool bars with swim-up bar
- Asian buffet restaurant
- Poolside restaurant/SteakhouseThis poolside place becomes a steakhouse in the evening. Starters and desserts are from a buffet spread, while mains are à la carte.
- Italian buffet restaurant
- Main buffet restaurantBreakfast, lunch and dinner are all covered here. There's also live cooking stations and themed evenings three times a week.
- A la carte dining
- Kulinarium - gourmet á la carte restaurant
- Plaza bar
- Beach bar
- Jerk StationAt lunch time, there's a jerk station that serves up a traditional Jamaican barbecue. You'll find it between the beach and pool area.
Health & Beauty
- Renova Spa*The Renova Spa includes a beauty salon and a hairdresser. There's a long list of massages and treatments to pick from, too.
- 2 relaxation pools in the spa
- RiuLand Kids’ ClubThere's a daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4 to 7 and 8 to 12 years. It's an ideal place for them to make new friends.
- Evening entertainment programm
- Riu4U clubTeens aged 13 to 17 can get involved with the entertainment at Riu4U. It's offered a few times a week.
- 5 outdoor poolsYou'll have a total of five outdoor pools to take a dip in, and the two smaller ones each come with a swim-up bar. There's free-to-use sunbeds, parasols and towels by the pools, too.
- Kids' pool with slides
- Pool towels
- Splash Water WorldThere's a minimum height of 1.2m to use the slides here.
- Internet access*
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here