Couples Tower Isle
There are lots of places to eat, from a restaurant with a focus on Jamaican food to private dining spots on the sand. You've also got four pools and a spa, as well as whirlpools dotted about the grounds, and lots of activities included in the price of your stay.
Sports & Activities
- TennisWith floodlighting.
- Beach volleyball
- Scuba - additional info*A PADI scuba diving school operates from the hotel. A variety of PADI certificates are available including Open Water Diver – this is a basic qualification that is accepted worldwide. If you're already PADI certified, you'll get one dive per day included in your stay.
- Hobie cats
- Glass bottom boat ride
- 18-hole golf courseThe 18-hole golf course is included at nearby Upton Hills. Green fees and transfers are complimentary. A Caddy and equipment are available for hire for an additional charge.
- Games room
- Complimentary excursionsThere are free excursions to Dunns River Falls, Ocho Rios shops and Margaritaville. And you'll also be able to join a sunset catamaran cruise.
- Scuba divingEveryday they'll be a chance to have a scuba diving experience. There's a scuba diving course available for beginners free of charge, but one introductory dive is free.
- Catamaran Cruise
Food & Drink
- Eight Rivers à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.15-21.00] Gourmet dishes with traditional Caribbean favourites are on offer here. Lobster is available on Friday nights between July and March. You'll need to make a reservation in advance, and there's an elegant dress code too.
- Bayside Asian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-21.00] For authentic Asian cuisine, with lobster available on Friday nights between July and March visit the Bayside Asian restaurant. You'll need to make a reservation in advance, and there's a chic dress code too.
- Patio Mediterranean buffet restaurantBuffet breakfast, lunch and Mediterranean dishes for dinner are available at the Patio Mediterranean restaurant. It's closed on Wednesday.
- The Verandah à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-22.30] This place comes with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Lobster is available on Friday nights between July and March. Just to let you know, there's a chic dress code and it's closed on Monday and Saturdays.
- Pool snack grillOpening Times: [11.00-18.00 and 22.30-05.00] You'll be able to grab a snack at the pool bar when you feel peckish.
- Veggie BarOpening Times: [11.00-18.00] It's here that you'll find healthy drinks and snacks like fruit smoothies and sweet potato crisps.
- Piano barOpening Times: [18.30-24.00]
- Swim-up barOpening Times: [10.00-17.00] There's a swim-up bar on the naturist Tower Island.
- Patio Restaurant - main barOpening Times: [10.00-01.00]
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is available at the two local cuisine restaurants and Asian restaurant.
- Beach barbecueHead to the beach on Mondays to enjoy a tasty dish from the barbecue.
- In-suite diningIn-suite dining is available.
Health & Beauty
- The Oasis Spa*Opening Times: [09.00-19.00] The Oasis spa offers a full range of beauty treatments such as massages, facials, body treatments and reflexology. There's also a beauty salon too where you can pamper yourself with a manicure or pedicure.
- GymKeen keep-fit people will be delighted to know that the gym is open 24 hours a day.
- 4 whirlpool baths
- Beauty salon*
- Evening entertainment programmeThe evening entertainment programme includes live music and shows.
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool comes with sunbeds aligning the sun terrace and the odd palm tree dotted around for that bit of extra shade, plus pool towels are available for your use.
- Outdoor naturist poolOpening Times: [09.00-17.00] You'll find the outdoor naturist pool on Tower Island.
- 2 outdoor pools
- Pool towels
- Photo shop
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-FiYou'll be able to pick up a signal in all rooms and public areas.
- Free transport and entrance to MargaritavilleYou'll get free transport and entrance to the Margaritaville restaurant and bar. Just so you know, food and drink isn't included.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here