TUI SENSATORI Resort Negril
The activities portfolio has a local flavour, with things like rum tasting and Jamaican cooking classes on offer. There's a handful of pools, including an adults-only number, plus six restaurants serving everything from spicy Caribbean dishes to Italian favourites.
Sports & Activities
- Aqua aerobics
- Multi-sports court
- Beach volleyball
- PalapaOn the beach hosting wellbeing activities, such as yoga and tai chi.
- Beach football
- Dance classes
- Non-motorized watersport equipmentYou can try out free kayaking sessions, as well as hobby sail boats if you are an experienced user. If you're a beginner, you can take part in the lessons available at an extra cost. Paddle boards, snorkel gear and aqua cycles are available at a charge, too.
- Cultural sessionsIncluding rum tasting and cookery lessons.
- Multi-sports court
- Fitness classesYou’ll be able to take part in a huge variety of classes and activities, ranging from candlelight yoga, pilates and relaxation sessions, to circuits, archery and beach boot camps.
Food & Drink
- Nesta Rasta loungeOpening Times: [18.00-02.00] This place offers up a wide selection of rums* and premium cocktails. You can catch live music sessions each night, too, and it's open just for adults after 10.30pm.
- Palms buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-11.00, 12,30-15.30, 18,00-22.00] This ultra-trendy restaurant is dressed in neutral tones with added pops of colour. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a buffet of international favourites and an open kitchen with interactive cooking stations. You've also got the choice to sit out on terrace to get a closer look of those all-important sea views. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts with sleeves, full-length trousers or tailored shorts.
- Di Romagna Italian restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] This contemporary sea-view restaurant offers the finest Italian dishes come the evenings. And you'll need to book a table to dine here. There's a smart dress code, too - gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts and full-length trousers or tailored shorts.
- Ackee Caribbean restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Open for dinner with dishes from around the Caribbean and Jamaica itself. You can also enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts, full-length trousers or tailored shorts.
- Garfield international Beach HouseOpening Times: [12.30-15.00, 18.00-22.00] This seaside restaurant is a celebration of food, music and beach life. Refreshing and unpretentious, Garfield offers flavours of the Mediterranean.
- Garfield Beach House barThis place sits right on the beach and offers up an impressive list of drinks and cocktails.
- Amber Oceanfront BarOpening Times: [10.00-23.00] On Seven Mile Beach offering a range of tropical drinks and cocktails.
- Hibiscus swim-up barOpening Times: [18.00-18.00] With premium brand drinks and frozen cocktails.
- Tamarind pool barThis bar is exclusive to those staying in Premium Section suites. Serving up frozen cocktails, premium brand drinks and Caribbean sea views.
- Indigo Denim barOpening Times: [18.00-02.00] With a range of fruity cocktails to choose from. Rock and roll music takes centre stage, too.
- Hua Hin à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Contemporary Far East cuisine is on the menu here. And you can choose from a range of sharing dishes, too. There is a dress code to be aware of, gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts with full-length trousers or tailored shorts.
- Mahogany restaurant and kitchenOpening Times: [07.00-11.00, 12.30-15.30, 18.00-22.00] This open kitchen lets you experience the latest culinary creations using fresh ingredients from the chefs. Theme nights from around the globe also take to the menu. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear collared shirts and full-length trousers or tailored shorts.
- Oceans Gourmet CornerOpening Times: [11.00-17.00] You'll find this snack place right next to the Amber pool. It serves up gourmet bites and Jamaican jerk specialities.
- Beans gourmet coffee shopOpening Times: [07.00-22.00] You'll find this place in the main lobby, offering a range of speciality coffees and gourmet sweets.
- West End gourmet corner and terraceOpening Times: [11.00-17.00] You've got the best of the sea views here out on the terrace, accompanied with a menu of snacks like grilled panini's and wraps. They serve fresh waffles too, with a generous selection of flavours and toppings.
- 7 Mile BarOpening Times: [10.00-23.00] As the name suggests, this bar sits in a prime spot on 7 Mile beach. You can expect a generous list of drinks and tropical cocktails.
- West end swim-up barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] With views of the Caribbean sea, this place serves a selection of premium brand drinks.
- Poinsettia swim-up barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] This place is for adults only, with a menu of frozen cocktails and premium brand drinks.
- Karisma Gourmet Inclusive®Thanks to this Karisma resort’s Gourmet Inclusive® concept, you can take advantage of à la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus waiter service to your beach or poolside sunbed. And, on arrival, adults are greeted with a glass of fizz, while children are served a cooling smoothie.
Health & Beauty
- Vassa Spa*With massage huts on the beach and a range of treatments to choose from. There's a steam room and sauna, too.
- GymWith a range of weight equipment and cardio machines.
- Play HouseThe TUI Sensatori Play House comes complete with a Crazy Kitchen, Silly Science Lab and Arts & Crafts Zone. Supervised sessions for 3 to 12-year-olds are held six days a week for an hour or two at a time. Evenings, meanwhile, bring parties and movies a few times a week. Those travelling with little ones can use the facilities as a family in dedicated Stay and Play sessions, available seven days a week.
- Beach partiesHeld once a week.
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's plenty to keep you entertained after dark. Think low-key live music with lots of local flavour and culture.
- 4 outdoor poolsThe pool scene here comes with sea views and a relaxing beach-style theme with pops of colour. There are four pools altogether, including one with a whirlpool, an adults-only number and two that come with swim-up bars.
- Children's splash parkOpening Times: [09.00-16.30] Just so you know, little ones need to be accompanied by an adult at all times here.
- Premium Section outdoor poolA new pool can be found in the new Premium Section and is exclusive to those staying in this area.
- Baby equipmentIf you’re coming away with a baby, you can pick up a free kit when you get here, which includes a pushchair, cot and steriliser. These should be requested when you book.
- Free Wi-FiYou can connect to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Beach cabanas
- Laundry service*
- Gift shop
- Money exchange*
- Greener and fairer hotelsThis place is found inside the Negril Marine Park, and it takes marine wildlife seriously. You’ll be given some guidelines on what you can do to help, like keeping your distance from coral and not removing wildlife from the water.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here