Riu Palace Tropical Bay
Food is well and truly covered here. The Negril main restaurant mixes things up with themed buffets three times a week, while the poolside restaurant offers up snacks and speciality options for lunch and dinner. There's also a Japanese, Italian and fusion restaurant here, too. Outside, you'll find three pools that show off with submerged sunloungers, as well as a pool bar with drinks service.
Sports & Activities
- Snorkelling equipment
- Scuba - additional info*There's a PADI certified diving school offering courses and certificates for all levels of experience. If you just want to try scuba diving before doing a full course, you can take an introductory taster session in the hotel pool.
- Water polo
- Daytime activity programmeThere's plenty of activities to get involved with including yoga, table tennis, dance classes and the famous Riu Olympics.
Food & Drink
- Negril main buffet restaurantThis place is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with show-cooking stations and themed evenings three times a week. There is a dress code for dinner, too, it's full length trousers and a t-shirt with sleeves for gentlemen.
- Daiquiri lobby bar
- Reggae lounge bar
- Plaza Pavilion bar
- Sparkling wine serviceDaily sparkling wine service for breakfast is available in the main restaurant.
- Krystal Fusion restaurantWith a selection of meat dishes to choose from like lamb and duck, as well as seafood and tapas. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and t-shirts with sleeves.
- Pool barA drink service is available at the pool bar.
- Hakuchi Japanese restaurantThe menu here includes sushi favourites and noodles mixed with a range of different meats and vegetables. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and a t-shirt with sleeves.
- Rimini Italian restaurantWith a range of seafood and classic Italian dishes. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trosuers and t-shirts with sleeves.
- Steakhouse restaurantYou can visit the poolside restaurant for lunch, snacks and à la carte dinner. There is a dress code here come the evenings, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and t-shirts with sleeves
- Jerk StationOffering a traditional Jamaican barbecue on the beach.
- Lounge 24
- CapuchinoCoffee bar and patisserie.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*With a range of massage treatments to choose from including aromatherapy and hot stones. Body wraps, facials and hair and beauty treatments are also on the menu.
- RiuFitThere are daily group activities in the RiuFit area.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive music, variety shows and Riu themed shows are all part of the evening entertainment programme.
- RiuLand Kids' ClubThe daily kids' club has activities for age groups 4 to 7 and 8 to 12. There's plenty of activities to do and it's a great place to make new friends.
- 3 outdoor poolsYou'll have the choice of three outdoor pools here. They're surrounded by large sun terraces and lined with sunloungers and parasols. There's a swim-up bar in one of the pools, and beach towels are available too.
- Children's pool
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi zonesThere are free Wi-Fi zones throughout the hotel.
- Gift shop
- Laundry service*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here