Couples Swept Away
This adults-only place has relaxation written all over it, with a top-notch spa and three big pools. There are six restaurants to pick from – including Caribbean and Asian à la cartes – and a list of bars that includes beachfront and martini places. As for entertainment, expect bonfire parties, live music, and movies on the beach.
Sports & Activities
- Scuba - additional info*You'll be able to take a PADI approved course at the dive centre, so you can learn the ropes and become a certified diver. For the more experienced, you'll have one dive per day for free - you'll need to show your certificate on arrival. For beginners, there is a scuba diving resort course available and you'll get one complimentary dive per stay. Getting to the nearby reef is easy too, as the hotel has their own boat to take you there and back.
- 18-hole golf courseTransfers on an air-conditioned shuttle and green fees are free of charge. Caddies are mandatory for a small fee. Equipment can be hired for an extra charge too.
- WatersportsOpening Times: [09.00-16.00] Non-motorised watersports with instructors. Water-skiing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkelling are just a selection of what's on offer.
- Pool table
- Sports complex nearbyA huge range of activities are available at the sport complex. There are 10 lit tennis courts, air-conditioned squash and racquetball courts, basketball court, gym, pool and jogging court. After all that hard work relax in the steam room, sauna or whirlpool baths. Professional instructors and personal training are available.
- Daytime activity programmeThere's always something going on to get involved in. If you're feeling active, then beach or pool volleyball, dance classes, an aerobics or aqua aerobics class and table tennis will keep you busy. Feel like taking it easy? Then yoga or one of the classes and demonstrations will suit you perfectly.
- Table tennis
- Aqua aerobics
- 10 floodlit tennis courtsLessons are available at a charge.
Food & Drink
- Feathers gourmet restaurantFor continental cuisine with a Caribbean flair. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This restaurant comes with an elegant dress code too.
- Christmas special dinner
- Swim-up bar
- Lemon Grass Thai à la carte restaurantExperience Thai cuisine while taking in the pool and ocean views. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance. This restaurant comes with an elegant dress code too.
- The Palms buffet restaurantOpen-air restaurant overlooking the beach. Offering early continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and à la carte dinner. Please note a dress code applies.
- Patois Patio Mediterranean à la carte restaurantOffering international and Caribbean à la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note a dress code applies.
- 8 barsThere's a little something different about all the bars, one's a swim-up number, there's a couple of beach bars, one with a piano, another is dedicated to sports, and the Aura hosts the Manager's cocktail party.
- Patois bar
- Seagrape vegetarian caféOffering vegetarian meals and sushi.
- Cabana grillOffering Mediterranean, Caribbean and Jamaican snacks such as sandwiches, salads and jerk chicken.
- A la carte diningAt the Patois Patio, Lemon Grass and Feathers restaurants.
- New Year gala meals
Health & Beauty
- The Oasis Spa*Opening Times: [08.00-19.00] The spa steals the show here. Treatments on the menu include seaweed body wraps, bamboo fusion massage, signature facials and couples packages. Manicures, pedicures and bridal make-up is also on offer. You can unwind in the whirlpool bath, sauna or steam room as well.
- GymOpening Times: [07.30-21.00] Fully-equipped with a superb range of cardio machines and weights.
- Fitness roomSituated in the fitness centre is an air-conditioned studio. There are several group exercise classes on offer in the daytime activities programme, such as spinning, aerobics, aqua aerobics, yoga, meditation and pilates.
- Beauty treatments*Choose from a variety of treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing.
- Steam room
- 5 whirlpools
- Body wraps*
- Movies on the beachOnce a week film night.
- Weekly bonfire partyBonfire on the beach with entertainment and bar.
- Evening entertainment programmeA variety of shows and live music every night.
- Aura nightclubOpening Times: [23.00-02.00]
- Casino*Slot machines, poker and roulette tables available.
- Beach partyWith buffet and entertainment every Friday night.
- 3 outdoor poolsThere are three pools altogether, one has a swim-up bar with sunloungers and parasols around the edges.
- Outdoor poolWith sunbeds, towels, sun terraces and swim-up bar.
- Outdoor lap poolOne of the pools on offer is a twenty five metre lap pool in the sports complex.
- Pool towels
- Complimentary excursionsExplore the local area on the shopping shuttle bus that goes into Negril and Margaritaville. There's also a free Sunset Catamaran Cruise and a trip to the Sunset Waterside Bar. Just so you know, these excursions need to be booked upon arrival.
- Internet areaThere are computers to use 24 hours a day.
- Gift shops
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
This hotel is exclusively for adults and couples and doesn't accept bookings from under 18's.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here