Secrets St James Montego Bay
Luxury extends to every part of the Secrets St James Montego Bay. The pool scene features stylish touches like a swim-up bar and double cabanas. Gourmet restaurants range from contemporary French to authentic Jamaican. And the bars come with every prefix imaginable, including beachfront and piano. As for the spa, it’s everything you’d expect from a faultless five-star. On top of it all, you'll also have free rein to use to the facilities at the hotel next-door – the Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay.
Sports & Activities
- TennisCourts are floodlit if you want to play at night.
- Bocce ball
- Non-motorised watersportsWatersports include kayaking and windsurfing.
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Horseback riding*
- Cookery classes
- Games room*There's an open-air games and entertainment palapa to make the most of at any time of day.
- Pool table
- Air hockey
- Daytime activity programmeThe daytime activity programme includes games and activities at the open air entertainment palapa.
Food & Drink
- Seaside GrillThe seaside grill offers you a variety of grilled dishes for lunch and dinner. You’ll need to remember the dress code here, leave your beachwear back in the room. And come the evening, it's full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
- 3 barsThe bars offer international brand beers and spirits.
- 5 additional barsYou'll find five additional bars on the Promenade, including Desires nightclub.
- World café buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-11.00, 12.30-15.00] Visit the World café buffet restaurant for breakfast and lunch where you'll find a wide selection of dishes on offer.
- Coco caféOpening Times: [07.00-23.00] There's a swanky café for coffee, tea and pastries.
- A la carte diningA la carte dinner is available at the local, French, Mexican, Asian, Barefoot Grill and Italian restaurants. The Seafood Grill offers à la carte options for both lunch and dinner.
- Barefoot Grill restaurantOpening Times: [11.00-18.00] For snacks and grilled specialities head for Barefoot Grill restaurant.
- Bordeaux French à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] French cuisine for dinner is on offer here. There's a casual elegant dress code with full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
- Blue Mountain Jamaican à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] You'll find traditional local favourites on offer. This restaurant comes with a casual elegant dress code, it's full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
- El Patio Mexican à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] You'll be able to sample Mexican cuisine here. This restaurant comes with a casual elegant dress code, it's full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
- Himitsu Asian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Sample Pan-Asian cuisine here. This restaurant comes with a casual elegant dress code, it's full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
- Portofino Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] For authentic Italian cuisine visit Portofino restaurant. There's a casual elegant dress code, it's full-length trousers and shirts for gentlemen.
Health & Beauty
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia®*The various treatments at this lavish 15-room spa will nurture your mind and body and leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed, and revitalised. Unwind in the sauna or indulge in massages, body wraps, facials or a manicure and pedicure.
- 3 whirlpool bathsThere are three whirlpool baths all of which are outdoors.
- Body wraps*
- Fitness room
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's entertainment each evening including live shows in the state-of-the-art open air theatre.
- Themed parties
- Outdoor poolThis curvy number comes with padded sunloungers and parasols dotted around, plus poolside waiter service.
- Double cabanas
- 2 outdoor poolsYou'll have access to two pools at Secrets Wild Orchid. One of the pools is specifically for those staying in Preferred Club.
- Outdoor poolThis pool is open to Preferred Club customers only.
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here