This place has three infinity swimming pools, including two with swim-up bars. Dining-wise, there's a main buffet place, an Asian and Italian restaurant, a steakhouse by the pool and the Kulinarium à la carte. There's loads of things to do during the day, like fitness classes and watersports, before evening entertainers take to the floor. Lastly, there’s a spa to finish off the picture.
Sports & Activities
- Beach volleyball
- TennisThere are two floodlit tennis courts at the neighnouring Riu Montego Bay. You can hire racquets and balls for a small deposit.
- Introductory scuba diving lessonHeld in the pool.
- Daytime activity programme
- PADI scuba diving school*
Food & Drink
- Steakhouse à la carte restaurantEnjoy a dinner of grilled meats from this poolside restaurant. There is a dress code here, gentleman are asked to wear full-length trousers and t-shirts with sleeves for dinner.
- 2 Swim-up pool bars
- Roots lounge bar
- Daiquiri lobby barOpen 24-hours.
- Ackee buffet restaurantOpen for breakfast and dinner with a variety of international dishes and live-cooking stations. Themed evenings are on the menu, too. Just so you know, there is a dress code here. Gentlemen are asked to wear t-shirts with sleeves.
- Bamboo Asian buffet restaurantJust so you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and t-shirts with sleeves for dinner.
- Dolce Vita Italian restaurantThis place serves up a range of classic Italian dishes come the evenings. Main courses are à la carte style, while starters and desserts are from the buffet. Just so you know, gentleman are asked to wear full-length trousers.
- Kulinarium à la carte restaurantThere's a dress code here - gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers.
- A la carte dining
- Romantic dinner on the beach*You'll need to book a table in advance.
- Use of restaurants at Riu Montego BayYou're welcome to use the restaurants at the neighbouring Riu Montego Bay for lunches and snacks.
Health & Beauty
- Renova Spa*With a range of treatments and massages to choose from.
- GymMake full use of the gym here to keep up with your workout. There's a steam bath and whirlpool bath for you to enjoy, too.
- Beauty salon*
- Riu evening entertainment programme
- Pacha discoAt the neighbouring Riu Montego Bay, open six nights a week.
- 3 infinity poolsEach with a terrace dotted with loungers. Two of them feature a swim-up bar, too.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shop
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here