Riu Palace Jamaica
This adults-only hotel comes with a pool that’s practically on the beach – and the swim-up bar means you’re never far from a tropical cocktail. When it comes to dining, there’s a buffet restaurant and a quartet of à la cartes, including an Italian and a Japanese. As for evenings, there’s entertainment here and at the neighbouring Riu Montego Bay.
Sports & Activities
- Scuba diving school PADI certified*
- Beach volleyball
- WindsurfingWindsurfing facilities are based at the Riu Montego Bay.
- KayaksYou'll find the kayaks at the Riu Montego Bay.
- TennisTennis is available at the Riu Montego Bay.
- Daytime activity programme
- SnorkellingSnorkelling is available at the Riu Montego Bay.
- CatamaranThe catamaran is based at the Riu Montego Bay.
- WatersportsWatersports are based at the Riu Montego Bay.
Food & Drink
- Montego Bay buffet restaurantHead to the buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner. You'll find cooking stations and themed dinner buffets three times a week.
- The Hanover barThe poolside bar comes with a swim-up section too.
- Krystal fusion à la carte restaurantThis place comes with a dress code, it's full-length trousers and T-shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
- Vogue lobby bar
- Romantic dinners on the beach*Romantic dinners on the beach are available on request.
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is available at the Japanese, Fusion, steakhouse and Italian restaurants.
- Japanese à la carte restaurant
- Steakhouse restaurant
- Jerk StationThis is by the beach and offers a traditional Jamaican barbecue for lunch. It's available six times a week.
Health & Beauty
- Renova spa*You've got the option of visiting the spa at Riu Montego Bay for a variety of relaxing treatments, as well as a hairdresser and beauty salon.
- GymJust so you know, you'll need to bring sports shoes if you'd like to use the gym.
- Beauty salon*
- Evening entertainment programmeThere's live music playing several times a week, as well as dancers and shows at Riu Montego Bay.
- Pacha nightclubYou'll find the Pacha nightclub at Riu Montego Bay.
- 3 outdoor poolsYou'll have the choice of three outdoor pools.The swim-up backs off the main pool bar with tables and stools in the water, plus sunbeds with parasols on the sun terrace. Another pool has submerged sunbeds at one end, ideal for cooling off.
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Gift shop
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here