Holiday Inn Resort
Foodies have got plenty of choice here – there are 6 restaurants, including an Italian à la carte and a Japanese teppanyaki place*, plus a grill and a Jamaican barbecue on the beach. Water babies are also sorted – there are 2 pools, plus watersports like sailing, kayaking and scuba diving to try out.
Sports & Activities
- PADI scuba diving school*This place has a PADI diving centre. Trial dives take place in the pool, and for more experienced divers there are several sites within a short boat ride from the hotel.
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach volleyball
- 4 tennis courtsTennis courts with equipment available for hire. Flood lights are also available for evening use.
- Deep-sea fishing*
- Activity centre
- Games roomComplete with a TV.
- Board games
- Adult activity programme
Food & Drink
- Portside buffet restaurantOpen daily and offering a selection of international cuisine and local specialities. This place also comes with a kids' buffet corner. Highchairs available.
- Sorrento Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Try the authentic Italian cuisine for dinner, and enjoy while taking in the picturesque ocean views. You'll need to make a reservation in advance to dine here.
- Barefoot bar and grillOpening Times: [11.00-18.00, 22.00-01.00] Open daily and offering fruity drinks and light bites such as burgers and hot dogs.
- Just Kiddin' kids' snack areaOpening Times: [12.00-18.00]
- Big Smaddy swim-up barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Open to adults only.
- Lobby barOpening Times: [10.00-22.00]
- The Terrace Caribbean à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] You'll find this restaurant on the Great House second floor. It's here where you can enjoy a variety of traditional local dishes, while enjoying the Caribbean Sea views. Don't forget to make your reservation in advance.
- Seabreaze seafood à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Open daily and offering a selection of seafood dishes. You'll need to make a reservation in advance if you'd like to eat here.
- Port Royal pubOpening Times: [18.00-02.00]
- A la carte diningAt the Italian, seafood and local restaurants.
- Kenko Japanese restaurant*Tuck into the Teppanyaki dishes on offer. Don't forget to reserve your table to make sure you don't miss out.
- Kids' diningAt the kids' snack bar.
Health & Beauty
- Sol Mer Spa and Salon*Opening Times: [09.00-20.00] Refresh and rejuvenate your mind and body with the many treatments on offer at the spa. You can pick from a variety of massages, body scrubs and facials. There's also aromatherapy and reflexology on offer. Head to the hair salon where you can arrange waxing or a manicure and pedicure.
- GymOpening Times: [05.00-22.00]
- Beauty salon*Opening Times: [09.00-20.00]
- Hairdressing*Opening Times: [09.00-22.00]
- Massage*Opening Times: [09.00-20.00]
- Body scrubs*
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [09.00-21.00] The hotel-run club is for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Themed nights
- Live music and shows
- Beach party
- Teen activitiesFor 13 to 17 years.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Outdoor poolWith sunbeds, parasols and towels.
- Adults-only outdoor pool
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Craft market
- Gift shop
- Photo shop
- Jewellery shop
- Beach goods shop
- Luggage store
- Money exchange
- Internet area*
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
- CrècheFor babies aged 6 months to 3 years.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here