Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa
There’s something here for the whole family. Little ones are entertained during the day in the kids’ club while older ones can run riot in the waterpark – it comes with lazy rivers and slides. Adults aren't left out either – there’s a golf course*, sailing and watersports to have a go at. And after dark, there's live entertainment, 5 restaurants and a cocktail bar.
Sports & Activities
- Motorised watersports*
- Golf course*With green fees, mandatory caddies and cart hire.
- Cricket ClubFor adults only.
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 12.00-14.30, 18.00-22.00, 23.00-01.30] For breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks. Breakfast is offered until 11am, and lunch from 12.30pm on weekends. There's also a kids' menu.
- Luna Di Mare Italian restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Sample the traditional Northern Italian specialities in the charming surroundings. Little ones aren't forgotten about either with their own kids' menu. This place also comes with a dress code, it's shirts and tailored shorts or trousers for gentlemen and casual dress for ladies.
- Three Palms Jamaican restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] Experience fine dining in the intimate setting with views overlooking the golf course.
- Seaside grill restaurantOpen for casual lunches.
- Mangoes waterpark restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-18.00] If you're heading to the waterpark grab some lunch at Mangoes. This place offers a variety of drinks and snacks such as burgers, salads and sandwiches. It also offers tasty dishes with a Jamaican twist. Opening times vary depending on demand.
- Cocktail bar
- A la carte diningAvailable at the Italian and fine dining restaurants.
- Kids' diningAt the buffet restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- Soothe Spa*Opening Times: [09.00-18.00] Offering massages, facials and body treatments. Choose from a variety of services at the salon and pick from waxing and nail treatments. You'll need to book an appointment in advance.
- Fitness room
- Body treatments*
- Kids' clubThe hotel-run kids' club is suitable for ages 4 to 12 years. There are a range of activities for them to take part in.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Live music and dancing
- Teen centre*Opening Times: [12.30-23.00] It's full of fun activities and games for ages 13 to 17 years.
- Kids' and teens' clubThere's a hotel-run kids' club for ages 4-12 as well as a club for teens aged 13-17.
- Outdoor poolA big pool overlooking the sea, and children get their own section too.
- Onsite waterparkWith lagoons, slides, lazy river, pool bar and dive-in movies.
- Pool towels
- Kids' section of the pool
- Internet area*There's an internet café you can use.
- Shuttle bus to Rose Hall and Rose Hall Planation House
- Money exchange
- Laundry service*
- Babysitting service
- Baby equipmentCribs and highchairs are available.
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here