Hotel Parco Del Sole
Where is the hotel?
- 100m to resort centre of St Agnello with shops and restaurants
- 50m to nearest café and bar
- 2km from Sorrento‚ off the Corso Italia
- Daily free hotel-run shuttle bus to Sorrento at fixed times - public bus service operates every 20 mins
- 1km from Marinella‚ a shingle beach with bathing platforms - open mid-May to end of Sept and reached by lift or steps
Getting to the hotel?
- 105 minutes from NAPLES AIRPORT (by Coach)
Cobblestone streets, colourful flowers and picture-perfect views of Mount Vesuvius and Naples – as a resort, hilly Sorrento comes up with it all. This chic setting on the southwest coast of Italy also offers designer boutiques, lively bars and authentic Italian restaurants. And it’s at the heart of the Neapolitan Riviera, so the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi are within easy reach as well.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here