Hotel Conca Park
There’s a children’s section, and waiter service from the poolside bar*. As for the dining scene, there’s a light and airy restaurant as well as a chic coffee lounge*. In the evenings, the courtyard is a good spot for cocktails*.
Sports & Activities
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantThe day starts with a Continental breakfast accompanied by an eggs station catered by chefs- for guests craving an omelette. At lunch, you can order from the à la carte* menu, or if you'd prefer a light bite there are sandwiches and snacks, too. Italian dishes including pizza and pasta populate the buffet area at dinner, or you can choose from a 3 course set menu for a supplement of €15 per person. The restaurant's surrounded by lemon trees, with a pool view to boot, from the terrace. Just so you know, there's a casual dress code here, however swimwear isn't permitted.
- Blue bar pool bar*You'll find cocktails, snacks and ice-creams on offer here. And if you don't fancy leaving the comfort of your sunlounger there's waiter service, too.
- Lounge bar*This bar overlooks the Mediterranean garden and serves great cocktails, plus occasionally there's live music. And for sport fanatics, there's a TV here, too, in case you want to catch up on the latest sports news.
- Dietary requirementsThis hotel can cater for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs. If you have any special dietary requirements or allergies, you'd need to contact us before you travel. Just so you know, when it comes to packed lunches, your options may be restricted.
Health & Beauty
- Wellness centre*You'll find a range of facilities at the Wellness Centre including hydromassage, a Turkish bath and beauty treatments. And last but not least, there's a small fitness corner which is free of charge.
- Live musicThere's occasional music in the Mediterranean garden which includes performances from Opera singers, a pianist and a mandolinist.
- Live sport screenings
- Outdoor poolLarge tear-shaped pool with sun terrace, deckchairs and sunbeds. And an added bonus is that there's a waiter service for drinks and snacks, so you won't have to leave your sunbed.
- Children's poolThere's a separate kids' pool located at one end of the main pool.
- Pool towels*
- Cots*If you'd like a cot for your room, this will be priced at €10 per night, and is payable to the hotel.
- Greener and fairer hotelsThis place has been recognised as Italy’s first zero waste hotel. They don’t use plastic bottles, they collect and recycle wine corks, and they favour refillable dispensers for things like sugar, butter and jam. You can buy recycled and recyclable bottles here and refill them for free using the hotel's water dispensers.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here