The Bristol Hotel’s centrepiece is rooftop pool. Given the hotel’s prime clifftop location, it’s the perfect place to take in the views out over Marina Grande and the Bay of Naples. You won’t need to worry about tearing yourself away from the vistas at mealtimes, either. Two of the hotel's three restaurants* are both set on the seventh floor, and come complete with floor-to-ceiling windows. There’s a bar with a terrace up here, too.
Sports & Activities
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
- La Pergola restaurant 1 May - 31 Oct*Dine under the stars at this open-air restaurant and enjoy the beautiful views around the Bay of Naples, lit up and sparkling, unlike the familiar shape of nearby Vesuvius. A chance to enjoy some local dishes prepared by the excellent chefs and served at your table by waiters. Open for lunch from May to October subject to the weather.
- Marina bar*Stunning views are guaranteed from the terrace of this stylish 7th floor bar. Out across the bay to Vesuvius and along the Neapolitan coastline, everything can be experienced whilst sipping one of the many cocktails on offer from the friendly bar tenders.
- Sala Pavone à la carte restaurant*
- Sala Golfo international restaurant*Situated on the seventh floor, this elegantly furbished restaurant offers not only incomparable views over the bay but attentive service and excellent international cuisine. Flexible dining - you can choose either Half Board lunch or dinner, bookable with hotel on arrival.
- Pool bar*The lively pool bar is decorated with an interesting collection of plates dedicated to the Hotels regular guests.
- A la carte dining*Available at the Sala Pavone restaurant.
- Dietary requirementsThis hotel can cater for vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs, pescatarians and those with nut allergies. There are also gluten-free, wheat-free and lactose-free options. If you have any special dietary requirements, you'd need to contact us before you travel.
Health & Beauty
- GymA well-equipped gym is available for the energetic and health conscious to stay in shape or burn off some of those holiday calories.
- Whirlpool bath
- Fitness room
- Outdoor poolSituated directly above the hotel in a peaceful natural setting, with the surrounding sun terraces offering the ideal place to relax in the warm sun - the pool is an oasis of calm for everyone to enjoy. The surrounding sun terraces aligned with sunbeds offer the ideal place to relax or find some shade under the pergola or parasol.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here