TUI SENSIMAR Nastro Azzurro
The facilities at the hotel are laid out to make the most of the widescreen sea views. In particular, the pool area has bagged a prime spot. It’s flanked by a spacious sun terrace, three whirlpool baths in the gardens and a poolside bar and restaurant. If you want a break from your sunlounger, the hotel also offers up activities like tennis and boules.
Sports & Activities
- TennisThe hotel has a floodlit tennis court.
- Board games
- Daytime activity programmeThe activity programme include a range of organised events like quoits, table tennis and boules tournaments, to Italian language and yoga classes. You'll also find a pizza, past and cocktail course and wine tasting.
- Aqua aerobics
- OtherDaytime activities include relaxing stretching sessions, fitness classes, culinary tastings and games like volleyball.
Food & Drink
- International restaurantBuffet breakfasts and dinners offering both local and international dishes are available here. You’ll find show-cooking, carving stations and a SENSFresh salad bar. There are also two themed evenings a week. Just to let you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
- BarOpening Times: [10.00-24.00] The bar is open for light snacks and afternoon teas as well as pre-dinner drinks and night caps. There's a daily special cocktail, too.
- Poolside bar and restaurantThis restaurant is open from May through to October.
- A la carte dining*
- Dietary requirementsThis place can cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, pescatarians, vegans and those with nut allergies. There are also gluten-free, lactose-free and wheat-free options. If you have any special dietary requirements, you'd need to contact us before you travel.
- Sunset barOpen May to October.
- Culinarium*Our signature à la carte restaurant, the Culinarium, hosts themed evenings that revolve around the likes of seafood, sunsets and local specialities. Just so you know, there's a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers.
Health & Beauty
- Beauty centre*Pamper yourself at the beauty salon and choose from a variety of services. There's a range of massages and packages for individuals and couples available.
- 3 whirlpool bathsThere are three outdoor whirlpool baths here.
- Spa*The all-new spa area features treatment rooms, a sauna, large hot tub and a fitness area.
- Live musicLive music takes place once a week at the Sunset Bar between May and October.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive music and local dance groups are on the low-key entertainment line-up. Just so you know, entertainment may be limited in April and October.
- Outdoor poolThe pool is set amongst stunning views and sleek decking. It's heated 15th September to 31st October.
- GardensThe gardens are dotted with palm trees, and there are also a few small gazebos.
- Reception area
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here