Where is the hotel?
- 300m from the lively resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants
- There's a bus-stop nearby if you fancy exploring Corfu Town, Kassiopi, Roda or San Stefanos, with buses running several times a day
- 150m stroll down to Sidari Beach
- 300m to nearest lively bars
Getting to the hotel?
- 150 minutes from CORFU AIRPORT (by Coach)
Probably the most famous destination on Corfu’s north coast, Sidari is certainly one of the liveliest. This one-time fishing village grew during the Eighties to become a veteran resort with beds for some 14,000 visitors. These days you’ll find a huge array of bars and restaurants on its busy main strip, but you’ve also got pretty, secluded coves and lovely coastal walks, too.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here