This place may be in the centre of Sidari, but it still has plenty of room for a big pool, children’s section and poolside snack bar. Main meals are covered in the buffet restaurant, which does a good mix of international and Greek dishes, while the bar puts on regular evening entertainment, from cabaret to Greek dancing.
Sports & Activities
- Watersports*On Sidari Beach, in high season.
- Pool table
- Games area
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantFor breakfast and dinner, with Continental and English dishes. Highchairs are available.
- Pool bar*This place offers a variety of drinks and snacks, like salads, toasties and some Greek dishes.
- Lounge bar*Relax at this place with a drink, and catch up on some TV.
- Evening entertainment programmeGet involved in the evenings with Greek dancing, quizzes, bingo and karaoke.
- Satellite TV
- Greek dancing
- Outdoor poolThis rectacular number's surrounded by a sun terrace, dotted with loungers and parasols.
- Children's pool
- Internet area*
- Wi-Fi zones*Pick up a connection in the reception and around the bar and pool.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here