Corfu Imperial Grecotel Exclusive Resort
This elegant hotel has a huge pool, with views over lawns and the sea. There’s a poolside brasserie and, for more formal dining, there’s a buffet restaurant, along with 2 highly-regarded à la cartes*. There’s plenty to do on the hotel’s beaches, including diving and parasailing. There is also a basketball court, and a spa for relaxing.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programme
- Bike hireIf you'd like to do some exploring then visit reception who will organise a bike to be delivered for the day.
- PADI diving school*You're collected by boat from the hotel and taken out for an unforgettable day. For beginners to experienced divers.
- Watersports*Have a go at canoeing, pedalos, water-skiing, banana boats, ringos and parasailing.
- Banana boats*
- Basketball court at the Daphnila Bay Hotel
- Mini-football at the Daphnila Bay Hotel
- TennisGuests can use 1 of 7 tennis courts at the nearby LUXME Daphnila Bay Dassia. There's a free shuttle service to there, too.
- Aqua aerobics
- Jogging track
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
- Mon Repos Mediterranean buffet restaurantFor breakfast and dinner, with weekly themed nights. To top it all off, you'll have great views overlooking the Ionian Sea.
- Aristos Fine-Dining restaurant*For gourmet à la carte evening meals with a Mediterranean flavour. If you'd like to enjoy a meal here, you'll get a 20€ credit per adult and 10€ credit per child as part of your package.
- Nafsika brasserie*The poolside brasserie has an extensive menu of à la carte lunches and snacks throughout the day.
- Cocktail Terrace Odysseas bar*Opening Times: [18.00-01.30] Opens out to the pool with live music in the evenings, snacks and cocktails.
- Alkinoos bar*Lounge bar with a relaxed atmosphere, sip cocktails and have a snack or light meal.
- A la carte dining*In the Mediterranean and seafood restaurants, plus at the Tratorria & Wine Bar and Kumquat, too.
- Yali Seafood Waterfront restaurant*Al fresco à la carte dining on the deck over the water – this place offers delicious seafood dishes and there's a different menu for lunch and evening meals. If you'd like to enjoy a meal here, you'll get a 20€ credit per adult and 10€ credit per child as part of your package.
- Steak and Sushi RestaurantThis steak and sushi eatery is located at the Grecotel Eva Palace.
- Tratorria & Wine Bar
- Kumquat à la carte restaurant
Health & Beauty
- Elixir Spa*Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] The 2 storey Elixir Spa has an indoor pool, plus a range of beauty treatments – from aromatherapy massages to signature Elixir Spa treatments. Other facilities include a sauna and a hammam.
- GymWith cardio machines and glass walls to enjoy the view whilst you work out. If you need a little extra push join in with one of the aerobics classes.
- Steam room*
- TRX Training®
- Evening entertainment programmeVarious live music performances take place 6 or 7 times each week.
- Folklore nights in high seasonThere is a Folklore show which is seasonal and held at the Grecotel Eva Palace.
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] This hotel-run kids' club is for children aged 4 to 12 years. The club hosts games and competitions, cooking activities and crafts. It is supervised at all times, too. Children under the age of 4 years can use the Grecoland facilities, however they are to be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Live music
- Outdoor poolsThere are two good-sized freshwater pools, with sunbeds and billowing parasols residing on the terrace, too.
- Indoor poolWith glass walls giving you a clear view out to the gardens as you enjoy a relaxing swim. It is heated from May to October, and located in the Elixir Spa*.
- Pool towels
- Private beachThe hotel is on a peninsula, so you've got 4 blue flag beaches to choose from. With changing cabins, showers, sunbeds, parasols and towels.
- Internet area*
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Shuttle to Corfu townComplimentary bus running twice a day.
- Reception areaOpen 24 hours.
- Shuttle boat serviceThe hotel offers a regular boat shuttle for free, every hour from Imperial to Eva Palace, and then to Daphnila Bay, and finally the 3 Grecotels in Corfu.
- 24-hour reception
- Dry cleaning*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here