It’s the dining scene that stands out here. There are six, globe-covering à la cartes, as well as two buffets. And the activity bill's just as packed, with dance lessons, volleyball, tennis and yoga. Meanwhile, little ones can check into the kids’ club. Pool-wise, you’ve got two by the beach, plus adults-only and kids’ options. Or you can wind down at the spa. As for evenings, you can look forward to kids’ mini-discos, movie screenings and live shows.
Sports & Activities
- 2 Tennis courts
- Aqua aerobics
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Beach badminton
- Beach football
- Beach tennis
- Water polo
- Football Academy*
- Tennis academy*
Food & Drink
- 6 à la carte restaurantsThe à la carte restaurants offer a huge choice of cuisine. There's Greek, Asian, French, Italian and plenty more, too. Reservations are required for dinner and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Flavors buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-11.00, 12.30-14.30, 18.30-21.30] This mediterranean style buffet restaurant is on the beachfront and offers outstanding sea views.
- Buffet restaurant
- Kerkyra restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-22.30] You can enjoy local Corfu island cuisine at this à la carte restaurant. Reservations are required and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- OuzoOpening Times: [Breakfast- 07.30-11.00, Snacks- 11.30-12.30, Lunch- 13.00-15.00, Snacks- 15.30-18.30, Dinner- 19.00-22.30] This Greek à la carte restaurant has an open air setting and excellent sea views. The chef, Lefteris Lazarou, has a Michelin star and among his dishes are traditional Greek favourites such as lamb kleftiko and moussaka. Reservations are required and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted at dinner.
- FrescoOpening Times: [19.00-22.30] Run by Michelin-starred chef Andrea Fusco, this à la carte restaurant offers a wide choice of Italian dishes. You'll find various pastas, pizzas and seafood on the menu, alongside a collection of more than 300 wines. Reservations are required and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- AnayaOpening Times: [19.00-22.30] This Asian à la carte restaurant serves a selection of Thai, Chinese and Indian cuisine. Among the menu options you'll find Pad Thai noodles and sweet and sour pork. Meals can be enjoyed indoors or al fresco on the terrace overlooking the sea. Reservations are required and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- ProvenceOpening Times: [Breakfast- 07.30-11.00, Snacks- 11.30-12.30, Lunch- 13.00-15.00, Snacks- 15.30-18.30, Dinner- 19.00-22.30] You can enjoy French cuisine at this à la carte restaurant. Dishes such as sea bass, roasted baby chicken and foie gras are all on the menu. Reservations are required for dinner and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Ergon DeliOpening Times: [19.00-22.30] You can enjoy traditional Greek cuisine at this à la carte restaurant. Reservations are required and shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
- IndigoOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Wine Bar
- Almyra beach barOpening Times: [09.00-02.00]
- Lounge Deluxe Collection barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- Aqua pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00]
- HeliosOpening Times: [10.00-00.00]
- Teatro theatre barOpening Times: [20.30-00.00]
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] You can visit the spa to enjoy a range of treatments, including massages.
- Beauty salon/treatments*
- Hot tub/whirlpool
- Steam room
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [10.00-13.00, 13.00-15.00, 15.00-18.00] The kids' club is for 4-11 year-olds and has 3 sessions per day. The professionally trained staff organise a variety of activities including face painting, group games, picnics and pool games. It's recommended that you book sessions in advance as they often fill up quickly.
- Evening entertainment programmeVarious entertainment takes place here. Live music, theatrical performances and musicals are just some of the shows you can expect to find.
- Teen clubOpening Times: [10.00-13.00, 15.00-18.00] The teen club is available during high season for 12-17 year-olds. There are two sessions per day and the professionally trained staff organise a variety of activities including pool games and beach volleyball.
- Main pool
- Beach pool
- 2 spa pools
- 2 adults' pools
- Deluxe Collection pool
- Kids' pool
- Creche*Opening Times: [10.00-13.00, 13.00-15.00, 15.00-18.00] The creche is available for children aged between 4 months and 4 years old. There are 3 sessions available per day and the staff are all professionally trained to British standards.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here