Marbella Corfu Hotel
You’ve got 6 dining options here, including a sea-view buffet venue, a traditional-style Greek restaurant, and a seafood à la carte that’s right next to the beach. Work up an appetite with activities like tennis and yoga, or hire out a canoe from the beach. There’s a handful of swimming spots, too, including a sea-view infinity pool.
Sports & Activities
- Aqua aerobics
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- 2 playgroundsThere are 2 playgrounds for children, one indoors and one outdoors.
- CanoesYou'll have 30 minutes per room, per stay, if you're staying All Inclusive. Reservations need to be made in advance.
Food & Drink
- La Terrazza buffet restaurantOffering a large American buffet spread and a late contintental breakfast from 10am to 10.30am. With Greek and international cuisine, and twice weekly themed nights.
- Belvedere bar*This place offers drinks on the terrace with panoramic views of the Ionian sea.
- Comodo à la carte restaurant*You'll find this restaurant by the pool serving Greek and Mediterranean dishes for lunch. In the evening it serves up Italian dishes. If you're staying All Inclusive one visit per stay is included for evening meals.
- Dolphin restaurant*This place is by the beach and it's open for lunch, serving light meals, fresh salads, fruits and sandwiches.
- Cascade pool bar*Sits next door to the main pool area.
- Splash diner pool bar
- Dolphins bar*You'll find this bar on the beach.
- A la carte dining*At the American, Italian and Greek restaurant.
- La Bussola seafood restaurantYou'll find this seafood joint on the beach deck.
- Platea Greek à la carte restaurantOpen for dinner. One visit per stay included when you're staying All Inclusive.
- Elaionas bar
- Splash diner
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Offering massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Steam room*
- GymThis place is well-equipped with five treadmills, two rowing machines, weight equipment and aerial yoga equiptment.
- Kids' clubWith professional entertainment for children aged 4-11 to enjoy, such as archery and taking part in theatrical and dancing plays.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Live music and shows
- Greek nightIndulge in the local culture once a week at the Greek night.
- Teens' clubFor 12-17 year olds.
- Creche*For little ones aged 4 months to 3 years old.
- 2 outdoor poolsThere are 2 outdoor swimming pools to pick from - 1 freshwater and 1 saltwater. And one of the pools is heated and the other has a whirlpool.
- Children's poolYou'll find the pool close to the beach.
- Children's splash park
- Pool towels
- Kids' pool
- Hotel beachHead to the back of the hotel and you'll find yourself on the hotel's beach. There are sunbeds with parasols and towels to use free of charge. Just to let you know, the beach is open to the public, too.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Money exchange
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry service*
- Gift shop
- CrecheAvailable for 4 months to 3 year olds.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here