Mayor Verde Grand Resort
Three pools come courtesy of this hotel – two are on the outdoor terrace, while the third is found indoors. The wellness centre is home to a sauna, Hammam and a whirlpool. And there’s a treatment list you can pick from, too. During the day, join in with a yoga class, or play a game of pool. At night, meanwhile, there are professional shows a few evenings per week
Sports & Activities
- Greek cooking lessons
- Pool table*
- Table tennis
- Daytime activities
Food & Drink
- Androniki buffet restaurantAndroniki serves a selection international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And there's a show cooking corner, too. Please note that gentleman are required to wear full length trousers for evening meals.
- Areti restaurantMediterranean cuisine is on the menu at this place, which is open for lunch and dinner. You'll need to book a table in the evenings to dine here, and you get one visit included during your stay. Please note that gentleman are required to wear full length trousers for evening meals.
- Tunnel bar and restaurant*This open-air bar is set by the beach. It has a seating area open for lunch with a menu of burgers, sandwiches and cocktails.
- Ocean ViewThis à la carte restaurant specialises in French cuisine, with all meals based on original recipes. You'll need to book a table in the evenings to dine here, and you get one visit included during your stay. Please note that gentlemen are required to wear full length trousers for evening meals.
- Perla restaurantOpen for breakfast and dinner. You'll need to book a table in the evenings to dine here, and you get one visit included during your stay. Please note that gentleman are required to wear full length trousers for evening meals.
- Lagoon pool bar*Offering exotic cocktails, fruit juice and healthy options.
- Prestige lobby bar*
- Thea pool bar*
- Panorama roof bar*
- Tunnel Beach Bar*This beachfront bar offers light snacks throughout the day.
- Calypso lobby bar*
- A la carte diningAt the Areti, Ocean View and Perla restaurants. Please note, the availability of the à la carte restaurants is weather dependant, as most of them are outdoors. There's a dress code for them, too- gentlemen are required to wear full length trousers for evening meals.
Health & Beauty
- Wellness club*With a range of massage and beauty treatments available. There's a sauna and whirlpool, too.
- Greek themed nightOnce a week there's a Greek night with dancers and a show. Please note, this is dependent on the weather as it's held outdoors.
- Live showsPlease note, this is dependant on the weather as it's held outdoors.
- 2 outdoor poolsThere are two freshwater pools. One overlooks the coastline with spectacular sea views.
- Pool towels
- Indoor poolThe indoor freshwater pool is heated.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Laundry service*
- Currency exchange*
- 24-hour reception
- Shopping area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Just so you know, the hotel is located on a hillside so there are a number of steps within the grounds.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here