TUI SENSIMAR Pioneer Beach Hotel
The pool makes a beautiful focal point to this hotel, surrounded by palm trees and padded sunbeds, and with the bar just steps away you’d be tempted to stay here for days. When you do want to venture off a little, there’s a spa, a gym and green bowling.
Sports & Activities
- Tennis*Equipment is available to hire from reception.
- Pool table*
- Table tennis
- Outdoor short mat bowling*This activity has the option to be indoor and you can request four green bowl rings.
- Dance co-ordinatorDancing is a popular pastime at this hotel. From November to April, resident dance leaders provide complimentary lessons and classes. Held throughout the day and in the evenings, they specialise in sequence, ballroom and Latin dancing, and cater for beginners through to professionals.
- Boules - October to April
Food & Drink
- Christiana Culinarium restaurant*Opening Times: [08.00- 11.00 for Breakfast, and 18.30- 22.00 for Dinner] There's an à la carte waiting service for dinner and a weekly flambé night. If you stay in a superior or superior deluxe room then unlimited visits are included. Just to let you know there's a dress code here, and the hotel requests that men wear full-length trousers.
- Regina Italian à la carte and buffet restaurant*Opening Times: [19.00- 23.00] Offering a buffet lunch and an Italian à la carte dinner. To fill the gap in the afternoon, snacks, desserts, ice-cream and hot beverages are available. A la carte meals here are a little extra. After-dinner snacks are available until 11pm, last orders at 10.30pm. Just so you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
- Thalassa Mediterranean à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [19.00- 22.00 for Dinner] Thalassa offers an enticing Mediterranean à la carte menu for dinner, and spices. It's open May to October. Just to let you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
- Pool barLunch is served here from 12.00-15.00, plus there's a range of drinks, snacks, and ice-creams listed on its menu. The pool bar is closed from November to April.
- Odysseas international buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 18.30-22.00] Offering buffet breakfast and dinner, with the option of a set menu. Here, you’ll find show-cooking, carving stations and a SENSFresh salad bar. There are themed menus throughout the week, including Cypriot and Asian cuisine. Just so you know, there's a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
- Marco Polo cocktail barMarco Polo is a fantastic bar offering all manner of cocktails and coffees. It's open between 16.30- 24.00 from November to March, and 16.30- 00.30 from April to October.
- Sports barOpening Times: [19.00- 24.00] Showing major sports matches on the satellite TV, there's also a dart corner and a pool table.
- A la carte dining*You'll need to book if you'd like to dine at the à la carte restaurants. If you've booked any superior room, superior deluxe or junior suite and All Inclusive, you may visit any à la carte restaurant for an evening meal.
- Poseidonas barOpen at the discretion of the management.
Health & Beauty
- Elixir Spa*Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] There's a large selection of treatments such as therapeutic massages, Oriental therapies or hydrotherapy. To complete your spa experience, you can choose from a steam room, the sauna or a few minutes in the relaxation room.
- Whirlpool baths
- GymOpening Times: [07.00-20.00] The gym has cardio and strength training equipment, such as a rowing machine, treadmills and exercise bikes.
- 2 saunas*
- Steam room*There are 2 steam rooms, one of which is for nudists.
- Relaxation room*
- Hydrotherapy room*
- Sports and wellbeing classesDaytime activities include relaxing stretching sessions, fitness classes and culinary tastings.
- Evening entertainment programmeLive music and local dance groups are on the low-key entertainment line-up.
- Manager's cocktail partyHeld weekly, the manager of the hotel hosts a cocktail party out on the terrace in summer, and indoors in winter.
- Themed nights
- Folklore showsFrom 19.00, the pool area plays host to Cypriot and Greek nights. You can look forward to traditional dancing as well as a barbecue on Greek nights.
- Satellite TVYou'll find a satellite TV in the sports bar.
- Outdoor poolPadded sunbeds, parasols and towels line the terrace, while the main focal point is the pool bar.
- Indoor pool - November to AprilHeated in winter.
- Pool towels
- Cabanas*If you're staying in a deluxe superior room with sea view or a junior suite with sea view then you'll have free use of cabanas on the beach. Otherwise they're chargeable at €40 per day.
- Storage room for golf clubs
- Beach sunbeds with parasols
- Free Wi-FiThere is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms.
- Internet area*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Due to health and safety reasons, mobility scooters aren't allowed in the hotel. You might be able to park and charge your mobility scooter outside the hotel though. If you have a Blue Badge, we'd recommend you take it on holiday with you. Manual and electric wheelchairs are fine to use inside and out.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here