Louis Phaethon Beach Club
You get two big pools here. And, in the summer months, there’s a waterpark with six slides that all ages can use. Away from the water, there are two tennis courts, and a bowling green. And for meals, there’s a buffet restaurant with a different theme every night.
Sports & Activities
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- ArcheryArchery is for over 18s only, bookings required.
- Beach volleyball
- Teen activities
- Video games
- Daytime activity programme
- Games roomTry your hand at a game of cards available in the games room.
- Bowling greenThis five rink outdoor green is available for any green bowling group. Matches and tournaments are arranged free of charge between visiting clubs.
- Adventure playgroundThe galleon-style adventure playground features a pirate ship, climbing frame, two slides, two swings and two baby swings. Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 2 tennis courts
- Water polo
- Kiddie World playgroundThe playground is for kids aged 3-8.
- Aqua aerobics
- Board gamesBoard games can be requested from reception.
Food & Drink
- Pool barOpening Times: [10.00-17.30] Burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, pizzas and kebabs are the light bites served at the pool bar.
- Chinese buffet restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-14.30] During the summer, there's an alfresco buffet lunch six days a week. Highchairs are available.
- Esperides restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.00-14.30, 18.00-21.00] You’ll find self-serve eats in this restaurant, which dishes up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just a heads up, the dress code between November and April for men is full-length trousers and a sleeved shirt, meanwhile May to October it's smart shorts.
- Café ViennaOpening Times: [08.00-24.00] Daytime and evening drinks are served at Café Vienna.
- Atrium lobby barOpening Times: [18.00-01.00]
- Santelino Yummy CornerOpening Times: [18.00-21.00] Meatballs, spaghetti bolognese, chicken nuggets, plus vegetables are on the kids' menu – ideal for those little tummies.
- Lounge bar
- Mura Asian restaurantOpening Times: [01/05-31/10]
- Christmas Eve gala meal
Health & Beauty
- GymOpening Times: [09.00-13.00, 15.00-19.00] The gym comes equipped with modern cardio and weights machines.
- Jacuzzi®Opening Times: [10.00-12.00,15.00-19.00] There's room in the Jacuzzi® for 20 people.
- Steam room
- Blue Spa*Opening Times: [09.00-13.00, 15.00-19.00] Facials, a deep tissue massage to an Indian head massage, plus mani-pedis and eyelash tinting are bookable at the Blue Spa.
- Kids' Spa*Kids can enjoy a back and shoulder massage to a mini-facial or manicure.
- TUI KIDS’ CLUB, April to OctoberOur TUI KIDS’ CLUB offers everything from disco nights to parent-and-baby sessions, five days a week. Minis looks after 3 to 6-year-olds, while Maxis puts on activities for children aged 7 to 12. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programmeThe entertainment kicks off at 10pm with live shows, music, karaoke and dancing.
- Family World CentreThis place has facilities for young children.
- Santelino kids' clubThe hotel-run kids' club caters for children 3-12 years.
- Kids' cinema
- Teen entertainment
- WaterparkOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] There's a trio of slides to try out, and the multi-lane one is great for a race. The waterpark is only open in the summer, from 1st May to 31st October. Just so you know, you will need to be aged 8 and 1.2m tall to ride the slides.
- Splash parkOpening Times: [08.30-19.30] The kids' splash park has mushroom fountains, tipping buckets and waterslides.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-13.00,15.00-19.00] The indoor pool is the go-to place for sun-shy swimmers, plus it's heated between November and April.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [08.30-18.30] This adults-only pool is lined with a terrace, dotted with sunloungers and large palms.
- Kids' slides
- 24 hour reception
- Self-service laundry*
- Baby equipmentYou can request nappy changing pads, baby toilet seats, baby baths or bath supports, socket covers, hot water thermos and bottle sterilising units for your room. There's also a specially decorated room, with cots, baby feeding, changing facilities and toys, during the day. Pushchairs can be requested from reception. Cots and highchairs are also available.
- LoungeA TV is available in the lounge.
- Doctor on call*
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Safety deposit boxes*Each room has its own safety deposit box which can be used for €3 per day.
- Currency exchange
- Internet area*
- Babysitting service*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
While you're away, you'll have access to our 24-hour digital service, and a rep will visit at least once.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here