Hotel Louis Ledra Beach
You’ll find Louis Ledra on the beachfront overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Step outside and you’ll be greeted by the pools where there are plenty of sunbeds for you to chill out and relax. Meal times are covered with the buffet restaurant and Italian, Cypriot, Greek and Chinese themed evenings to name a few.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programmeOpening Times: [10.00-12.30, 15.00-17.00] There's a packed programme with activities such as beach volleyball, archery, board games, competitions and card games. Just to let you know, archery takes place six times a week and is for over 18s.
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis*Open during the daytime. There's a deposit to hire equipment.
- Table tennis
- ArcheryFor over 18s.
- Bike hire*
Food & Drink
- Akamantis buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.30-14.30, 18.30-21.30] This restaurant offers a generous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and kids have their own buffet too. There are themed nights most evenings, including Italian, Mexican, Greek, Italian, Asian and international cuisine.
- Sundowner pool bar and restaurantOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Lunchtime snacks and drinks are offered on the terrace, and the pool bar has a great view of the sea.
- Beach barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] The beach bar is open only during the summer months.
- BarOpening Times: [10.00-24.00] This bar has a trendy gazebo lounge and a lengthy cocktail menu.
- Christmas Eve gala meals*
- New Year gala meals*
Health & Beauty
- Beauty treatments*Over 18s can enjoy manicures, facials and massages.
- GymOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Small gym with an exercise bike, treadmills and weights for over 18s only.
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [10.00-12.00, 15.00-17.00] Kids aged 5-12 years will enjoy meeting new friends and taking part in daily activities at the hotel-run kids' club. It's open six days a week.
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [15.00-17.00, 20.30-23.00] In the evening you can look forward to live music, dance shows, quizzes and bingo.
- Outdoor poolThe main pool is surrounded by a spacious terrace dotted with sunbeds, parasols and native palms.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool is heated during the winter season.
- Children's pool
- Outdoor poolThis adults-only pool comes complete with sunbeds and parasols.
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-FiWi-Fi is free in all rooms and public areas.
- Currency exchange*
- LoungeThe lounge has a TV.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
While you're away, you can speak to us anytime - we're available 24/7 via the TUI App, phone, SMS and email. The easy-to-use TUI App is also packed with info and tips. It sends you important updates, like your airport transfer times, too.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here