Hotel Louis Imperial Beach
The focus falls on the pool here. It's surrounded by sun terraces and lawns, and comes with an al fresco bar for drinks and snacks. Inside, the main restaurant serves up a buffet spread, with themed nights like Mexican, Cypriot and Oriental. There's an impressive evening entertainment line-up, too, including live music, cabaret and quiz nights.
Sports & Activities
- Short mat bowls
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Table football
- Water polo
- Daytime activity programme
- Card room
Food & Drink
- Amoroza buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.30-15.00, 18.30-21.30] Amoroza offers breakfast and dinner buffet with children's buffet and themed evenings such as Mexican, international, Oriental, Cypriot and Italian. This place has a dress code, men are required to wear full-length trousers in the evening. And from June to September, in the warmer months, long shorts and cropped trousers are also allowed.
- Avra coffee shopThere's both indoor and terrace seating available for light bites and snacks.
- Rodonda pool barOpening Times: [10.00-01.00] The pool bar is only open in the summer season.
- Fontana lobby and terrace barOpening Times: [09.00-01.00]
- Mura by Akakiko Asian restaurant*This Asian restaurant serves up a great range of dishes from a set menu. Open for dinner, you'll need to book a table in advance.
- Kids' diningKids can dine in the buffet restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- Whirlpool bath
- Exercise classes
- Spa treatments*Spa treatments and use of the sauna are for adults only.
- GymOpening Times: [07.00-19.00] The gym is equipped with a stepper, two treadmills, two bikes and free weights. For adults only.
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [10.00-12.00, 15.00-17.00] The hotel staff have bags of entertainment and activities for the little ones to enjoy. It's for ages 4-12, open 6 days a week.
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [21.30-23.30] Live music and shows are all part of the entertainment programme. There's a stage in the pool area as well as a theatre which play host to the entertainment.
- Quiz nights
- 2 outdoor poolsSunbeds and parasols line the edge of the pools here, plus there's a bar just a few steps away. Towels are available with a voucher from reception.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [07.00-18.30] The indoor pool is for adults-only between May and October. From November to April kids are welcome to use the pool and the management turn the heating on too.
- 2 children's pools
- Pool towels
- 24-hour reception
- Internet area*You'll be able to connect to the net by a computer that can be found in the business centre.
- Mini-marketHere you'll be able to pick up holiday items such as suncream and swimsuits, plus cigarettes and souvenirs.
- LoungeIf you want to chillout away from the sun, the lounge has a TV to make use of.
- Free Wi-FiIn all public areas and rooms.
- Laundry service*
- Money exchange
- 24 hour on call doctor*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here