Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel
Set on the beachfront this place makes the grade if sun, sea and sand are on your agenda. There are three huge pools to pick from, two with its own whirlpool bath. When it comes to meal times there’s plenty to go round with four à la cartes, beach bar serving snacks and the buffet restaurants. For entertainment, we’re talking live music, shows and quiz nights.
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activity programmeThere's plenty to keep the little ones occupied with board games, a games room, a playground, an entertainer six days a week and a seasonal mini-disco.
- TennisThe court is free to use during the day, but there's a small charge per half hour session in the evening.
- Table tennis
- 18-rink bowling green*The Athena Beach and Athena Royal Beach Hotels are well established as one of the leading flat green and crown green bowls centres, having hosted a number of world bowls championship events. The hotels share 18 outdoor floodlit bowls rinks with a Mastergreen artificial surface and 6 full size indoor bowls rinks. They also provide bowls co-ordinators in the winter months from November to April who can offer lessons, organise matches and competitions.
- Green bowls
- Dance co-ordinatorDancing is a popular pastime at this hotel, and offers resident dance leaders from November to April who provide complimentary lessons and classes. Held throughout the day and in the evenings specialising in Sequence, Ballrooms and Latin dancing from beginners through to professionals.
- Bike hire*
- Games room*
- PlaygroundOpen 24-hours for children to have fun. Parents are required to supervise at all times.
- Bridge room*Open 24 hours. You'll need to prebook if you'd like to play*.
Food & Drink
- Zephyr international à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [08.00-11.00, 22.00-23.00] If you're staying in a suite or superior room you dine here for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is served until 11am. Just so you know, you'll need to book a table in advance.
- Atrium international buffet restaurant*Opening Times: [07.30-10.30, 18.30-22.00] The Atrium restaurant offers full English buffet breakfast, dinner and a set menu. For special events, dinner can be served al fresco, weather permitting. Earlier dinner times can be arranged for little ones who need refuelling sooner and themed evenings run throughout the week. Please note that gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers at evening meals. Highchairs are available.
- Leda Italian restaurant*Opening Times: [08.00-23.00] Leda Italian restaurant serves up a Mediterranean buffet breakfast, elegant light lunches, afternoon snacks, desserts, ice-cream and hot beverages. Just to let you know, you'll need to make a table reservation if you want to dine here and last orders are at 22.30. Plus, men are required to wear trousers for evening meals and highchairs are available for little ones.
- Palm Tree al fresco international restaurant*Opening Times: [19.00-23.00] Open May-October, the Palm Tree restaurant is available on request for al fresco à la carte dining in the evenings. Highchairs are available. Just to let you know the Palm restaurant isn't included in the All Inclusive package.
- Helios snack bar*Opening Times: [10.00-23.00] Open April-October.
- Nectar bar*Opening Times: [10.00-01.00, 10.00-24.00 in winter.]
- Adonis Mediterranean à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [10.00-23.00] Adonis à la carte restaurant is open for lunch and dinner between May and October. Last orders should be made by 10.30pm. Highchairs are available. Just to let you know, you'll need to make a table reservation here and there's a smart dress code, men are required to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
- Kids' dining*Children can dine at the buffet restaurant.
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is available at the three international, Mediterranean and Italian restaurants. You'll be able to eat in an á la carte twice a week. If you are staying in a superior room or a suite you'll have unlimited à la carte dining - dependent on a reservation and availability.
- Helios Beach bar*Serving light lunches, meals and a selection of snacks in afternoon. It's open May to October.
Health & Beauty
- Elixir spa centre*Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] Relax the day away at the Elixir spa centre* which is for adults only. If you're staying in a Superior room or a suite you'll benefit from free access to the sauna and steam bath at the spa - depending on availability, but remember that there is a small daily charge otherwise. The spa has two saunas, two Roman steam baths, therapeutic massages, body therapies, Exotic and Oriental therapies and Thalasso therapies, so there's something to suit everyone.
- Hairdressing*Opening Times: [08.00-19.00]
- Gym*Opening Times: [07.00-20.00] Open for adults only in the Elixir Spa, with cardio machines and free weights. Classes are also arranged through the week.
- Whirlpool bathOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Drift away in one of three whirlpool baths.
- Entertainment programmeWith live music, a mini-disco, bingo and film nights. There's a morning entertainment programme which runs every day from May to October.
- Live musicLive music features as part of the entertainment programme and has proven very popular. Open from May to October at the pool island, and at the Nectar bar throughout the winter.
- Kids' ClubThe kids' club is hotel-run and fully supervised. It's open Monday to Sunday from May to October, for 4-12 year-olds.
- Mini-discoJust so you know, this is dependant on numbers and only operates in the summer season.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [08.00-19.30] The indoor pool is heated November to April, and with its whirlpool bath, you'll find it hard to pull yourself away.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [07.00-20.00] One of three, a luxury outdoor pool with plenty of space for the whole family. Please note that the pool will close at sunset, so this may be earlier in the winter.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [07.00-20.00] This outdoor pool is a great place to chillout, with its funky tiling and spacious terrace lined with trees, sunbeds and parasols. Please note that the pool will close at sunset, so this may be earlier in the winter.
- 2 paddling poolsOpening Times: [07.00-20.00] Ideal for the little ones, the paddling pools are a must for kids. There's a slide, too. Just so you know, both of them close at sunset, so this may be earlier in the winter.
- LoungeOpen 24 hours.
- Internet areaThere are four computers in reception for your use, free of charge.
- Money exchangeOpen 24 hours a day at reception.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage store
- Baby equipmentHighchairs are available in restaurants.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Due to health and safety reasons, mobility scooters aren't allowed in the hotel. If you have a Blue Badge, we'd recommend you take it on holiday with you. Manual and electric wheelchairs are fine to use inside and out.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here