Alexander the Great Beach Hotel
There are four pools to choose from here, as well as a spa and watersports to keep you busy. Children here have their very own miniclub that's packed with toys and games. There's a good choice of restaurants, too, with international foods at Cafe Royal and Roxane's Restaurant, as well as the Italian Garibaldi Restaurant*, Seven Orchids Pan Asian* and Greek and Cypriot taverna*.
Sports & Activities
- Tennis*Floodlighting is available on the court for evening games.
- Table tennis
- Aqua aerobics
- Water polo
- Dance lessons
- French boules
- Daytime activity programme
Food & Drink
- Café Royal international buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 12.30-14.30] The Café Royal is open for a buffet breakfast and lunch is a bit extra. You'll also be able to watch your food being freshly cooked at the live cooking stations.
- Alexander's Cocktail bar*Opening Times: [09.00-01.00] The bar menu is endless here. You can expect a range of beers, wines and sparkling wines, liqueurs and champagnes. Remember there's a dress code here, it's smart casual.
- Limanaki Greek and Cypriot taverna*Opening Times: [18.30-21.30] Experience true Cypriot dining in the taverna. It's an ideal place to get views of the Mediterranean and to eat meze with meats, sweets and other local plates. Open from May - Oct, up to four times per week. Smart casual dress code is required here.
- Roxane's buffet restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-21.30] There's a themed evening every night so the whole family will be able to try a range of cuisines. There's a smart casual dress code for dinner, with gentlemen asked to wear full-length trousers and closed shoes.
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-21.30] This adults-only restaurant specialises in authentic à la carte cuisine. Soft music plays in the background as you dine and there are waiters to assist your dining requests. Open up to six times a week in summer, open once a week during winter. A smart casual dress code is required, with gentlemen asked to wear full-length trousers and closed shoes.
- Infinity pool bar and restaurant*Opening Times: [10.00-19.00] The bar in the infinity pool offers light lunches. And it's open from April until October.
- Christmas gala dinner*
- Kids' dining*Kids' dining is based in the buffet restaurant.
- New Year gala meals*
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is available in the Italian, Greek and Japanese restaurants.
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian*Opening Times: [18.30-21.30] Seven Orchids à la carte restaurant offers Pan Asian, with live cooking stations. You'll be able to dine al fresco on the terrace, while overlooking the turquoise Mediterranean sea. Open May - Oct, three days a week. There's a smart casual dress code and a reservation is required.
- Havana Entertainment bar*Opening Times: [20.30-23.00] This is the place to be if you fancy some entertainment in the evening. There's a large selection of drinks on the menu such as beers, sparkling wines, cocktails, soft drinks, liquors and coffees. There's a smart casual dress code too. Open May to October.
- Christmas Eve gala mealA gala meal on Christmas Eve is included if you're staying with us on an a Half Board or Full Board basis.
Health & Beauty
- Health club and spa*Serenity Health Club and Spa offers a vast array of treatments and facilities to help you feel your best, for ages 17 and up.
- Steam room*
- Fitness classes
- Kids' club May - OctOpening Times: [10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.00, 20.00-23.00] At the hotel-run kids' club, children aged between 3 and 12 will get the chance to take part in daily activities or play freely with toys and games. Each day is designed differently, with favourites such as themed pirate and puppet days, face painting, sandcastle competitions and arts and crafts. Open daily except Wednesday and Sunday.
- Daily entertainment
- Evening entertainment programmeThe entertainment venue hosts live shows, cabaret and tribute acts.
- Cocktail demonstrations
- Outdoor PoolA large pool with a sun terrace that looks over the Mediterranean. There are plenty of sunbeds and parasols too.
- Paddling pool
- Indoor poolHeated from November 'til April.
- Infinity poolThe outdoor infinity pool has waterfalls, whirlpools and a new swim-up bar with a large in-water seating area.
- Adults-only serenity pool
- Internet area*
- Free Wi-Fi zones
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here