The pool is a great place to be, day or night. It has a bar which does light snacks. Meals are covered in the restaurant, which serves a hot and cold buffet at breakfast and dinner, with waiter service at lunch. Elsewhere, the bartenders in the lobby bar are a dab hand with a cocktail shaker.
Food & Drink
- Buffet restaurantYou can expect buffet breakfast and dinner with a themed night once a week. Lunch is a waiter-service affair with all the dishes having a Mediterranean-style alongside international favourites.
- Poolside bar*With a selection of drinks and snacks, which are idyllic after an hour or so in the Croatian sun.
- Café*Offering exciting cakes and pastries with an afternoon tea or coffee.
- A la carte restaurant*
- A la carte dining*
- Occasional live musicLive musicians play on the terrace a few times a week.
- Outdoor poolThe pool is a great size which is screened by walls and gardens giving you the hint of privacy. Comfy sunloungers and parasols edge the pool and it's open from May to October.
- BeachJust a 10-minute walk away you'll find a small pebble beach, where you can swim in the Adriatic Sea.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here