Hotel Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
Its location is the Hilton Imperial’s winning characteristic. It’s one of the oldest hotels in the city, a few paces from the Old Town, and across the road from the sea. Plus, it has easy access to the main bus stop, so getting around is a breeze. Inside, the highlights include an indoor pool and a fabulous restaurant.
Food & Drink
- Porat restaurantStart your day with a Continental and American hot and cold buffet breakfast. Sample a dish from the à la carte menu for dinner, with seasonally inspired Mediterranean dishes which you can enjoy al fresco on the terrace with magnificent views of the Old Town.
- Bistro and Piano bar*Stop by during the day for a coffee while you look over the morning paper, or grab a snack at lunchtime. Come evening, the bistro transforms into the piano bar, where you can enjoy the evening entertainment.
- Lounge bar*Enjoy a vast range of local and international drinks.
- A la carte dining
Health & Beauty
- Spa and wellness centre*Spend the day relaxing in the spa and wellness centre, which offers treatments such as hot stone massages and soothing body scrubs.
- Fitness room*Don't forget your trainers when you pack your suitcase. The fitness centre has a range of equipment to satisfy your workout needs.
- Sauna and steam bath*
- Body wraps
- Live musicHead to the lounge bar after your evening meal to relax with live music playing in the background.
- Indoor poolThis pool has a glass roof allowing natural light to flood into the pool area. So you'll be able to swim whatever the weather.
- Gift shop
- Reception areaIf you have any queries during your stay, reception are here and happy to help. With plenty of local knowledge the staff will be happy to share the secrets of Dubrovnik with you. They can also help with money exchange, luggage store, laundry service and 24-hour room service.
- News stand*
- Laundry service*
- Luggage store
- Currency exchange*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here