Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
Swimming is a major pastime here. There's an outdoor pool, and an indoor spa pool complete with hot tubs. Plus, you can slip into the sea from the private beach at the water's edge. It all comes with Adriatic views, shared with four restaurants. The waterfront taverna claims the best vista, but a laid-back place right on the beach comes a close second.
Sports & Activities
- Watersports*There's a PADI diving centre and a choice of activities such as jet-skis and water-skiing.
- Scuba*There's a PADI diving centre where you can have lessons, take a course or book a dive trip.
Food & Drink
- Lean and light restaurant*This restaurant is in an elevated position on the 10th floor, meaning you can see the islands and lighthouse in all their splendour. There's no need to leave the diet at home, with calorie guides on the à la carte menu and offering a selection of fresh salads, smoothies and seafood.
- Elafiti buffet restaurantEnjoy breakfast and for those staying Half Board evening meals with a Mediterranean flavour with views of the Elafiti Islands.
- Maslina Tavern*This smart restaurant specialises in fine dining.
- Ponta beach restaurant*Snacks and drinks are on offer here.
- Sunset lounge*A panoramic view, cocktails and a live pianist, what more could be needed for a relaxing evening.
- Lanterna Glorijet bar*Poolside bar with live music in the evenings.
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is at the Lean and Light restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- GymWith high-tech cardio and fitness equipment, the glass wall gives views of the Elaphiti Islands whilst you work out.
- Turkish bath
- Body wraps*
- Spa*The luxurious spa offers a sauna, Turkish bath, indoor pool and a whirlpool bath. There's a range of pampering treats to choose from such as massages, facials, body wraps, nails, make-up and waxing.
- Beauty treatments*
- Live music 15th June to 31st AugustFrom mid-June to the end of August, there's evening music by the pool bar and a pianist in the Sunset Lounge.
- 2 outdoor poolsThe pools have a lot to offer with a swim-up bar, sunbeds, parasols, towels and a whirlpool bath.
- Indoor poolLay back and gaze at the Adriatic through the glass walls. If that's not relaxing enough, there are two whirlpool baths to wile away the hours.
- Pool towels
- Souvenir shop
- Gift shop
- 24-hour reception
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here