Turtle Beach Resort
There's an impressive sports line-up here, ticking off everything from tennis and beach cricket to sailing and windsurfing. Swimmers have got a couple of big pools to pick from, too. And on the restaurant side of things, there's a buffet place, an Italian, and a smart à la carte that's right on the beach.
Sports & Activities
- Sailing*Opening Times: [09.00-16.30] Make the most of being minutes way from the sea and have a go at sailing. If you'd like to book a lesson, this is chargeable.
- Cooking, cake decorating and drink mixologyComplimentary cooking demonstrations and classes.
- Tennis*Opening Times: [06.00-20.00] Two tennis courts with floodlighting and equipment. If you'd like a game, bookings for the courts and lessons can be made at reception.
- Table tennis
- SnorkellingOpening Times: [09.00-16.30]
- Boogie boarding
- Aqua aerobics
Food & Drink
- Chelonia buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 19.00-22.00] Open-air restaurant offering a variety of international dishes for every taste. The breakfast buffet has a waffle station, or if that doesn't take your fancy there's cereals, juices, breads, muffins, bacon and sausages. For dinner there's themed buffets such as Bajan, seafood, grill, Italian or Mediterranean. And there's also an option to dine from the à la carte service*.
- The Waterfront restaurantOpening Times: [12.30-15.00, 19.00-22.00] Dine in style at the Waterfront restaurant, you'll be right on the sea front, or alternatively you can arrange a private sunset dinner on the beach with that special someone. Days the restaurants open may vary.
- Asiagos Italian restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-21.30] If you'd like to treat yourself to some Italian cuisine, please book in advance. Kids must be at least 12 years of age to eat here. Open Tuesday to Saturday.
- Afternoon teaOpening Times: [16.00-17.00] Offering light snacks, pastries and sandwiches.
- A la carte diningAt the Italian restaurant.
Health & Beauty
- Fitness roomUse your room key to get in to the fitness centre, it's well-equipped with treadmills and weight machines. There are also group exercise classes such as boxercise and aqua aerobics.
- Spa*Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] Offering a range of massage and beauty treatments for you to indulge in, such as aroma therapy massages, manicures and body wraps. Just to let you know the spa is closed on Sundays.
- Body wraps*
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [09.00-21.00] The hotel-run Flying Fish kids' club will keep the kids busy with beach games, arts and crafts and a Nintendo Wii™. It's for ages 3-11.
- Managers cocktail partyHeld weekly.
- 2 outdoor poolsOpening Times: [07.00-19.00] Freshwater pools, surrounded by parasols and sun loungers.
- Kids' splash pool
- Reception area
- Money exchange
- Gift shop
- Free InternetYou can connect to the internet for free in the business suite.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here