The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
There are 2 restaurants to pick from at this place. One's a beachfront place, while the other deals in Bajan cuisine. If you fancy trying your hand at making some of the dishes, you can sign up for a cooking class. Elsewhere, there's a trio of inter-connected pools, a whirlpool bath and a rum bar. As for activities, you can have a go at reef fishing, kayaking and windsurfing.
Sports & Activities
- Enid's cooking classCome along to Enid's cookery class and learn how to make some local specialities. It's held every Thursday and runs for 2 hours.
- SailingSailing trips are organised everyday by the watersports team. Please book your place in advance if you'd like to sail around the west coast of Barbados.
- Hobie catsHeld daily at the hotels beach. Please speak to the watersports team if you'd like to have a go
- Reef fishingHeld daily from 9am. If you'd like to have a go at reef fishing please book with watersports.
- TennisOpen all year, with floodlighting and equipment. If you'd like a game please book with Guest Services.
- Daytime activity programme
- Rum tasting sessions
Food & Drink
- Sunset international restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.00,12.00-14.00,18.30-21.30] An oceanfront à la carte restaurant overlooking the beach, offering local specialities, a range of desserts, cocktails and afternoon tea from 3pm until 4.30pm.
- Enid's Bajan restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.30] For dinner only, offering à la carte Bajan cuisine. If you'd like to eat here, make sure you book your table.
- Rum barOpening Times: [18.30-22.00] With a wide selection of rum to choose from. Plus there's a wide screen TV to catch up with all the sports.
- Sunset bar and loungeOpening Times: [11.00-23.00] If you're feeling peckish and in need of a cool drink, the Sunset bar has an afternoon snack menu, seating and a selection of cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Beach barOpening Times: [10.00-22.00] Just steps away from the shoreline, take a seat and choose from a cocktail, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- A la carte diningServed in the Sunset restaurant and Enid's restaurant.
- Main bar
Health & Beauty
- Spa*Opening Times: [09.00-18.00] Offering massages, hydrotherapy, body treatments, facials, waxing, hair care, as well as manicures and pedicures. For a slightly different treatment try a thalassotherapy algae or seaweed bath. Or you can have a aromatherapy salt scrub or a body wrap. There's also a sauna.
- Fitness roomOpening Times: [07.00-19.00] For adults only, equipped with cardiovascular and weight machines at the end of the spa.
- SaunaOpening Times: [09.00-18.00]
- WhirlpoolOpening Times: [08.00-18.00] If you've not got the energy for a swim, take a seat in the whirlpool and let the bubbles surround you.
- Body wraps*
- Weekly cocktail partyHeld around the pool and Sunset bar serving rum based cocktails.
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [20.30-23.00] Offering a band, DJ, live shows and a piano player.
- 3 outdoor poolsOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] These interconnecting pools are surrounded by sunbeds, parasols and gardens with views of the beach.
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Laundry service*
- Luggage store
- Guest servicesSpeak to guest services if you'd like to access the luggage store, currency exchange or book some activities.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here