Accra Beach Hotel & Spa
The main pool takes centre stage here. It’s huge, and comes teamed with a swim-up bar, a hidden cave, and a shallow area for children to splash about in. Elsewhere, there’s an adults-only pool and a restaurant count that includes an à la carte that serves dishes from the Pacific Rim.
Sports & Activities
- Activities centre*Scuba diving and other watersports are available at the nearby activities centre. If you don't fancy walking in the heat of the day then the hotel staff will happily drive you.
- Snorkelling equipment*
- Boogie boards
- Games roomIn the room you'll find a pool table, table tennis and if you fancy playing some board games you can borrow them from the activities centre.
- Pool table
Food & Drink
- The Sand barThere are also snacks and drinks such as cocktails, coffees, teas and soft drinks to choose from.
- Lagoon barThe Lagoon bar offers an array of drinks for you to enjoy on the sun terrace as you soak up the rays. Karaoke is held every Wednesday between 5pm and 9pm.
- Pacifika restaurantServing up fresh local dishes six nights a week.
- Coco Patch buffet restaurantOpen for buffet breakfasts and à la carte lunches. This place offers a range of international and Caribbean cuisine.
- Pool bar
- A la carte dining
- Accra Deck restaurantOpen six nights a week, serving contemporary continental cuisine.
- Christmas Day and New Years Eve gala mealsYou can choose to celebrate Christmas Day and New Years Eve with a gala meal.
Health & Beauty
- Spa*There's a selection of treatments to enjoy at the spa or in the privacy of your room, although there's an extra charge for this service. Please notify the spa if you're running late, or let them know 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel.
- Beauty salon*
- Themed eveningsOpening Times: [19.00] On Thursdays you can tuck into grilled foods that are fresh off the barbecue, listen to live music and enjoy the evening show. Karaoke nights are laid on during your stay too.
- Cocktail partyOn Monday nights everyone is invited to the party, where you can enjoy cocktails with the managers.
- Live performancesLive steel pan music plays on Sunday at lunchtime.
- Outdoor poolThis pool offers something for everyone, with a shallow bank for the kids and a swim-up bar for the adults.
- Adults-only poolThe second pool is just for grown-ups.
- Laundry service*
- Gift shop
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here