Sea Breeze Beach House by Ocean Hotels
This place throws up 3 pools and 2 whirlpools to relax in. Entertainment-wise, there's a piano bar with live music and a weekly rum punch party, while on the food side of things you've got a buffet restaurant, a clifftop fine-dining place and a beachside snack bar.
Sports & Activities
- Beach volleyball twice a week
- WindsurfingOpening Times: [09.00-17.00] Just to let you know, you must be over 18 years-old to take part in windsurfing.
- Non-motorised watersportsYou've got catamarans, boogie boards, kayaks and snorkelling equipment available at the watersports shop. It's open 7 days a week.
- Motorised watersports*
- Daytime activity programmeKeeping the kids entertained with beach games, table tennis and snooker. There's also a lounge space for the teens.
Food & Drink
- Mahogany LoungeComplete with ocean views, this restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and lunch, with the option of à la carte or buffet cuisine for dinner.
- Cerulean international restaurant*Serving up a range of international cuisine including a selection of Caribbean favourites. The outdoor terrace has views across Oistins Bay. You'll be able to eat in the fine-dining section twice per 7-night stay as part of your All inclusive package. The main restaurant is open from 6.30pm and the fine dining section with show kitchen from 7pm. You'll need to make a reservation, and there's a dress code.
- Aqua Terra seafood restaurantOpen for lunch and dinner, the menu here includes fresh seafood, grilled steak and sushi.
- The Flying FIshOpening Times: [10.00-21.30] Located just off the beach, this bistro-style beach bar is open or lunch and dinner for light meals and drinks. The menu includes, hot of the grill made to order stone-baked pizza, pasta dishes, a variety of salads and selection of tropical cocktails.
- Flying FishOffering alcoholic, non-alcoholic, cocktails and hot drinks, with a seating area. Premium alcohol, some wines, bottled water and champagne from the champagne list are at an extra charge. Open for lunch daily and for dinner 5 nights a week.
- Piano barOpen until 1am.
- A la carte dining*At the Mahogany Lounge.
- The Rum Shop CaféSweet treats and homemade pastries are on the menu here. You'll also find hot and cold drinks inclulding fresh local juices, smoothies and a list of alcoholic drinks here too.
- Chef's Tasting Room*Enjoy a 5 course tasting menu created by the Executive Chef. Seating is limited so remember to book a table.
- Four BarsServing wine and cocktails, with daily rum and wine tasting sessions.
Health & Beauty
- GymWith elliptical machines, a cross trainer, treadmills, stair climbers and weights. You must be over 16 to use the gym.
- Spa*Opening Times: [11.00-20.00] With a range of massages, facials and beauty treatments.
- 2 whirlpools
- YogaSunrise and sunset yoga sessions are available.
- Weekly manager's rum punch partyAt the Flying Fish.
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [20.00-23.00] Held 3 times a week in the lounge bar.
- Kids' clubOpening Times: [09.00-21.00] The hotel-run kids' club is held daily for kids aged 4 to 12 years. With indoor and outdoor games such as beach hiking, treasure hunts, arts and crafts, sand sculptures, Wii™ competitions, pool Olympics and movie nights all taking place.
- Teen Activity programme
- 2 outdoor family poolsThe family pools offers easy access to the beach for when you fancy a change of scenery.
- Outdoor adults-only poolThis pool is oval shaped and just for adults, surrounded by a sun terrace and sunbeds.
- Pool towelsWith a deposit.
- Gift shopWith items such as souvenirs, cigarettes, toiletries, sun cream, maps, books, hats and snacks.
- Reception areaFor booking places in the restaurants, taxis, shuttle buses, currency exchange, stamps and laundry service*.
- Laundry service*
- Free Wi-Fi
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. TUI reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here